Preparations begin, Taehyung also shifted to Jeon's mansion till their wedding. Everything was smooth until the kids of Jungkook's cousins came into the picture. Those kids were tingling onto Taehyung's nerves.

Especially Namsu, the only son of Jungkook's cousin Jin. That guy was like Taehyung's competition. Every time Taehyung would want to spend some quality time with his husband, he would interfere with them.

And how much the elder had started to get annoyed by Namsu was intolerable. Tch tch, He would cling over Jungkook all day and all the time. The other day when Taehyung at Night went to Jungkook's room, he found that little brat sleeping next to his partner.

Taehyung was certainly jealous of the number of smooches and the amount of attention that kid got from Jungkook. That was the only reason why he decided to pull the plan of kidnapping his own husband by teleporting him from his room to his temporary room at the Jeon's Mansion.

It was after dinner when Namsu would usually come to his room, so as soon as the dinner ended—

"Tae—where are you taking me" Jungkook whispered as the older one took him up in his arms, in the bridal style, carrying him to his room. The taller male booted open the door and threw the smaller one on the bouncy bed before jumping beside him.

"Smooches? Are mine!!" the elder huffed before capturing his lips and the next moment, the younger was blowing butterfly kisses all over his face.