You can say it was a jaunt before marriage. Taehyung was in the passenger seat beside Namjoon and the other three, i.e. Jungkook, Jin, and Namsu, were behind.

"Where were you last night, Koo Uncle?" Namsu asked, earning a Lil head smack from his Papa. Jin shushed him, making Taehyung smirk with satisfaction. "Don't ask such questions, baby! He must've been with his fiancé before his marriage. They need some time to spend together," Jin lightly scolded him. "Koo uncle has a fiancé?" He asked with wide eyes, "Yes baby, a fiancé he is already married to, Taehyung Uncle. "Namjoon smiled at Taehyung and then at his son through the mirror view.

Taehyung secretly peeked at the boy through the mirror view again, only to spot him glaring. Taehyung smirked and showed him his tongue, making Namsu whine, giving him the mere satisfaction of fighting for his own husband. 

.

.

.

.

.

They stopped at a cafe and Taehyung because of the mask he was wearing to avoid chaos couldn't eat. He pouted angrily behind the mask and Namsu, being the intelligent one he was, insisted Jungkook to feed him. And god! how much Taehyung clenched his jaw. Never in his dreams, he thought he would get jealous of an eight-year-old kid.

Jungkook spotted his husband being grumpy. He turned towards Namsu and asked him to close his eyes from his palm. The younger covered his head from his scarf and pulled the older one inside too.

The younger pecked his lips after removing his mask. "Don't be mad, hubby," he mumbled. "Feed me too," he stubbornly replied, making the younger chuckle whisper-ly. He picked a biscuit and filled his mouth with it.

"Happy?" Jungkook asked moving out, and the elder shook his head and pointed at his lips "kisssyyy babyyyyyy" he whispered making pouty lips.