It was a normal day for the two. Taehyung was recording himself in the bedroom and the younger was preparing for his new launch.

Jungkook was in the living room when he heard the elder groan dramatically. He smiled at the thought of Taehyung not eager to give up yet and working more. The man loved him and trusted him. Taehyung, not like others, wanted to do something for himself.

If he wanted, he could've just sat doing nothing and lived his life happily with Jungkook and his money, but the male chose to work hard to prove himself.

Jungkook's parents, especially his dad, didn't approve of them, but the boy was determined and convinced his father.

Taehyung witnessed everything, how much Jungkook begged his dad for letting him marry him.

As an orphan, he never knew what love was, but his husband showed him that. In the world of cheating and cruelty, he found warmth and his home in Jungkook. He found peace listening to the pace of his heartbeats.

Mr. Jeon agreed in the end. He wanted to see his son happy after all, yet he hoped that Taehyung proves him wrong, prove to him that he can do so much for his son.

He was well aware of how much the latter loved his son, but Love isn't the only thing required to spend your whole life together with someone, right? Respect, understanding are the other aspects of it.

The old man just wished that Taehyung wasn't one of those men who didn't wish to do anything and just enjoy someone else's hard work.

Gladly, Taehyung wasn't one of those. Though he wasn't earning yet, he was trying.

The taller male rubbed his forehead coming out of the bedroom. He opened the drawer and removed the packet of cigarettes. You can't be perfect after all. Taehyung smoked a lot. He tried to control himself but when he was under stress, he couldn't help it.

The male shoved his fingers into his pocket to remove a lighter, but before he could do anything, someone snatched it from him. The smaller boy walked over to the dustbin and threw the packet in.

"Ahh, Jungkookie! Only once, please,"

"Shut up! Do you know how much it can affect your health and your voice?" the younger scolded, and the man just dragged his feet towards him. "No-No! I'm very mad! Your that face wouldn't help at all" the younger one looked away but could he just run away? No, there was no way he could.

Taehyung stood behind him, back hugging the male, placing soft kisses on his nape "I'm sorry" he husked softly "Fine" Jungkook huffed strolling towards the kitchen with his husband still clinging on his waist.

"I wouldn't do it again, promise" Taehyung swore, the younger smiled removing the strawberries from the container "good, now that you have promised, lemme make a strawberry milkshake to reward my handsome hubby" Jungkook giggled at the ticklish feeling of his husband rubbing his nose on the nape.

"but baby.." the elder of them turned the younger one around, "strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you," Taehyung uttered in a dramatically romantic manner, earning a chest hit from the younger

"ow! that was harsh" Jungkook laughed loudly and started hitting his chest more "ow ow ow! my heart~" Taehyung in a comical manner held his heart "my heart is- is in love"

"God, you gave me such a dramatic spouse," Jungkook murmured before getting pulled into a hug

"baby, I can smell something burning" Taehyung with his eyes closed frowned. "OH MY GOD MY PANCAKES"

If you can accept the good in them, why can't you accept the bad?