十一

Taehyung stood at the stage waiting for his groom, his pupils enlarged when he saw the love of his life entering the place holding the palm of his father. Taehyung smiled shyly, beaming at Jungkook, who blushed, peeking at him.

The taller man stepped down at the flower-covered pathway, making his way towards the father and son. The old man patted his back and hugged him, with glassy eyes. Taehyung leaned more into the hug, but his eyes never left his groom, who quickly averted his gaze from him, shyly.

Mr. Jeon handed Jungkook's hand to Taehyung and held their palms together, "take care of each other," he murmured letting Taehyung take the lead of his son to the stage, to take the vows again, to make promises again that we'll love each other till the very end, to not leave each ever.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's brown orbs caressing his cheeks, tenderly. The priest chuckled at the two. They were too into each other to care about the screams of their friends. Suddenly, they came back from their trance.

"COME ON JUNGKOOK TAKE THE LEAD!! KISS KISS KISS!!" Jin yelled, and the guests shirked. Jungkook blushed wildly, coming on his tippytoes and quickly pecking Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung opened his eyes and shook his head in disbelief. Jungkook, who had now stepped back from him. The taller male brought him towards himself by grabbing his waist. "A kiss baby" Taehyung muttered before making Jungkook arc down and kiss him like some heroine in some Hollywood movie.

And the moment they pulled back, Taehyung winked at Namsu who was huffing in the corner. Oh god, how much fun he was having today. 

The dance party, begin. Everyone started showcasing their moves. The green garden was being stepped by the old couples to the mid-age ones to the young ones.

Jungkook moved his body in front of Taehyung and the elder did the same. The beat was a lil poppy instead of romantic a romantic one. Smiles had crept their lips. Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards himself by his collar after biting his own lips mischievously.

Taehyung smirked at his husband's actions, but the other moment when the younger pushed him away he held his heart mouthing "oww". Uff, this love will just end him someday.

The taller male smirked, fixing his coat, and making his way towards his husband again, who, moving the tip of his index finger, was calling him in a dramatically sensual manner. Jungkook laughed loudly when the elder threw him on his shoulder, running out of the venue.

All the guests grasped but followed the two behind, laughing and cheering for them, bidding their byes for their honeymoon. 

This was exactly they expected their marriage to be like.