After a few days, Jungkook returned to his parents' place. At first, the old couple was concerned, but they understood thereafter what actually happened between the two.

Now, Taehyung was sitting in front of Mr. Jeon, who was piercing holes into his soul. "Why are you here?" he asked sternly, acting as if he wasn't aware of anything. "Sir..." he inhaled "I've loved your son since the very beginning" he exhaled sharply "the last time our marriage wasn't really approved by you"

"But t-this time, I promise to take care of him, promise to love him at his worst, promise to never let him cry. Be by his side even at the hardest times, always. Respect him, pamper him, tell him all the time that I love him," Taehyung got on his knees in front of him as he held the old man's palm.

Mr. Jeon looked around and spotted his wife and son behind the pillar, keeping an eye on the two. "You two go inside," he actioned, making the two whine and march towards their rooms. As soon as they left, Mr. Jeon softened his gaze at the man and patted his head multiple times, causing Taehyung to widen his eyes in response. 

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was lying on his tummy in his room, reading a magazine, when suddenly he heard footsteps approaching his room. He turned around to see the person at the door.

The male smiled widely at the male who was standing at the door. Jungkook laid straight, opening his arms for the man, who tiredly walked towards his husband and fell upon him lightly, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Are you tired?" the younger one asked softly, earning a humming response from the other. Suddenly the door got opened again and Jungkook immediately turned around, shifting the elder one to the side and sitting up, abruptly.

Taehyung groaned a little, tired, and whined but stopped as he heard a chuckle "Opps, I forgot we have got a young couple here. I should've knocked before entering, my bad," Mrs. Jeon muttered, staring at the shy couple, avoiding eye contact.

"I bought you two biscuits, try them and continue whatever you were doing," she laughed, moving out.

Jungkook sighed and turned towards his partner, leaning on his palms. "So.. uh what did dad say?" he asked, raising his brows to the elder. Taehyung looked at him with a serious expression before muttering "my son is a little dumb, I know Taehyung, you'll take care of him" he laughed loudly earning lots of chests hits from the younger. 

Sometimes later, Jungkook slept in his arms and the elder kept staring at him stroking his hair with a smile. 

Flashback 

"I'm glad you proved me wrong, son" Mr. Jeon exclaimed before pulling his son-in-law in a firm hug.