09 📞 his apologies

Bold - Sunoo

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Sunwoo, stop calling me!"

"We need to talk"

"Didn't you hear what I just said yesterday?"

"...."

"I'm done with you calling me every day"

"What do you mean?"

"I meant exactly what I said"

"Don't be like this..."

[ beeps ]

"Did I do something wrong?

○ ○ ☏ ○ ○

Another day later...

"Y/N"

"...."

"Y/N, come on"

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me?"

"Does it look like I'm going to listen?"

"Please do"

"We need to talk, Y/N"

"About what? We didn't even know each other for you to worry yourself with mine. It's better to separate ways -"

"Listen to me, just for once. Can't you see that I care enough for me to stay? Goddamnit, I don't know why. I just keep coming back and something told me not to leave you alone, so please just let me be your friend"

"Why? Why do you care so much about me?"

"I don't know. I guess you're just special to me"

"How can you say that?"

"Stop asking me all of these questions and just listen to me, alright? I don't want to fight. I also hated hearing you being upset. I'm sorry. I just can't afford to lose you now that I needed a friend outside my job"

"I'm sorry for what I said too. I was a bit harsh. It's just been difficult especially hearing a call from my family"

"I understand"

"And I felt like talking to you distracted me from what I should be focus on about"

"Listen, Y/N, it's okay to say if you don't want to talk to me anymore"

"Sun -"

"No, I see what you're saying. I'm just a little disturbance in your life and I'm sorry about that. I'll just go. You can be rest assured you'll not hear from me starting today"

"That's not what I meant"

"Yes, it is. I'm sorry for everything. I'll just go to bother someone else"

"Sunwoo!"

[ beeps ]

"I messed up even to him.."

● ● ● ●