41 📞 her rabbit talks

Bold - Sunoo

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

| 08 : 18 pm |

You:

I accidentally bought a male rabbit

Sweet Cheeks:

How do you accidentally buy something that is alive?

You:

I couldn't resist..

One minute you're just surprising me to meet your sister in a private table in a restaurant then on the way home, I saw a pet shop.

And while you're calling a taxi for her, I slipped inside and fall in love right away.

Sweet Cheeks:

Wow.. Do you even know how to properly take care of a rabbit?

You:

Of course! My female rabbit died on me before for unknown reason and only for me to wrongfully made her eat a wet grass.

You're supposed to dry it first, so now I'm taking extra care for my Deku!

I won't lost him like my old poor Rabbita..😭

Sweet Cheeks:

Deku? As in the one from Hero Academia? And what kind of name is that for a rabbit?

Rabbita? Really?

You:

I don't care what you say.. I'm still mourning about her from time to time. She is so beautiful.

She have white fur, pink nose, tounge and paws.. She never made a noise and is always jumping away from me if I intend to play with her.

She's so cute and adorable and huggable.. I cried the day we buried her in our backyard.

She have a cross there for her beautiful soul.

Sweet Cheeks:

Right... Now I need to comfort a girl who's crying about a dead rabbit.

You:

Don't talk as if you didn't say sorry to the fishes you caught in one of the En-oclock episodes.

Sweet Cheeks:

At least I'm not Ni-ki who babied the octopus and enjoyed eating it in the end.

You:

Well, I need to go buy some celery for my baby Deku. He is the only best male in my life right now..😛

Sweet Cheeks:

No! I'm the best thing you'll ever know in your life!

● ● ☏ ● ●

tmi : i lost my rabbit a few months ago and they're really so pure..🤧