19 📞 the maknae's reveal

Bold - Sunoo

Italic - You

Normal with underlines - Ni-ki

Italic with underlines - Jungwon

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good morning.. Sunoo"

"Is this Y/N?"

"...."

"Is this really a good idea?"

"Who is this?"

"My name's Niki, their maknae. Of Enhypen, I mean. Are you Sunoo hyung's girlfriend?"

"...."

"I told you to be careful of your questions"

"No, it's okay, guys. I'm just shocked to hear from the two of you"

"Don't listen to our leader here. He was just on the look out for Sunoo"

"Ha-ha, well, where is he? What made you ask I'm his girlfriend?"

"Trying to catch some sleep in the back of the van. And well, he wouldn't stop talking about you since he came home yesterday. Did you go on a date with him?"

"Is that what he said?"

"Did you go on a date with him?"

"Ni-ki, come on, you're scaring the poor noona"

"I don't know.. I didn't know if I could call it a date"

"......"

"Did he really talk about me?"

"He wouldn't stop until Jay hyung told him to eat before he talk about you all night. I nearly thought he wouldn't finish and I nearly can't sleep because of his running mouth!"

"Sunoo is really that talkative? But how could he? Next time I would tell him about that, that you're getting a hard time to sleep"

"I like you, noona! You make me laugh by that.. but Jungwon hyung.. what?"

"he's coming!"

"Sunoo?"

"......"

"Y/N? Oh god.. Ni-ki, what did you tell her? Sorry, give me a second"

"He have a crush on you, noona!"

"...."

"Hey! Uh, sorry about that. I charged my phone in our room and I didn't know he would mess with it by calling you..."

"It's all good.. He's actually funny"

"Yeah, I know. He's adored by everyone here. He could get away even with murder. But seeing as he's only cruel to some octopus, I don't have to worry about his future... I'm.. I'm sorry about the things he said"

"......"

"How did your friends like your gifts for them?"

"They loved it! But then again, they would appreciate anything from me. I just used it as an alibi to see you"

"....."

"....."

"So you did that as a strategy then can't stop talking about me, huh? What does that mean?"

"You were not supposed to know that"

"Is he right? Do you have a crush on me?"

"That too..."

"Holy shit.. Is that true? I'm just kidding about the crush part"

"I feel like I should give you something for that shock"

"Yeah, you should. Like buy me an ice cream!"

"Definitely not.."

"Wae?!!!"

"Hmm.. Would you say yes if I asked you on a date?"

[ the line has ended ]

"She hang up on me!?"

● ● ☏ ● ●