40 📞 ice cream shop again

Bold - Sunoo

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Y/N shocked her friends as she giggled and squealed happily as she left them in their booth. There she found as he said in his last messages a boy just sitting alone in a table with grin of his own as he removed his face mask carefully.

With his arms held out towards her as he stood up, Sunoo beckons her to come to him.

He received an odd look from the passing waiter but he didn't care. All he cared was that Y/N is running down towards him and at the last second, flung herself at him, her arms wrapping firmly around his neck and he caught her with ease.

He chuckled right in her ear, his warm breath caressing her neck before he led her in the back door and in the parking lot, no one could see them.

"It's good to see you again"

"You did not call me for two weeks"

"I misses you too, love"

She couldn't help but laugh a little at how dramatic she sounded, and Sunoo joined her. His forehead coming down to rest against hers as he nudged her nose with his.

Then she watched as his eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips and the softest smile that she gave him was all the consent he needed before his mouth molded on her own.

For a moment, they enjoyed the feeling of coming back home to each other before Y/N began kissing him in the cheeks that she loved, and Sunoo smiled at how crazy she was for him.

They pulled away when they heard wolf-whistles and they both turned to see the Enhypen members waving before entering the ice cream shop together.

Laughing again about their intrusion, Y/N peered at her boyfriend who gave her a cheeky grin before tugging on her hand and they went somewhere else.

Like he said, it's a surprise.

● ● ☏ ● ●