34 📞 officially together

Bold - Sunoo

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Y/N couldn't believe how much her life had changed because of that one prank call. And now she had spend the whole day with Enhypen members. They're the same in personal, if not a little more noisy and chaotic.

It's as if being out of the camera and away from the judgement of the public had given them much more comfort to be themselves.

She couldn't even stop laughing on how Jay have to repeatedly swat Ni-ki's hand away from the meat he was grilling while Jake and Heeseung is patiently waiting for their bait to get something out of the water.

Although the night had come with them only getting baby fishes, so they have to return it back to the sea after.

Sunghoon must've spent eating or annoying Jay and if he wasn't in front of him, he's making Jungwon rolled his eyes by the amount of time he forced him to take a picture of him in a good angle.

They were all so welcoming and had made a pact with her that she'll never fraternized herself with the enemy or in other words, reporters willing to pay anyone to get a dirt on them.

Of course, she swore to them, especially if one of the dirt scoop included her.

Sitting back in the swing in front of the sea, the other members preparing their beds to sleep while the two of them swung back and forth in the swing with Sunoo's legs moving it.

They both watched the stars twinkling above them as she layed in Sunoo's chest.

"What are you thinking?"

"What happend today"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Considering I was facing seven idols all at once? Yeah, I did"

"I still can't believe you got along with all of them"

"They're all nice"

"Please I know that. But how can you keep up with their energy?"

"As if you did not spend the whole day screaming at every fish you got"

"But still, we're all idols. And I'm basically dating a non-showbiz girl"

Y/N chuckled, "Dating? Did I miss something? Aren't you supposed to ask me first?"

"Do we need to? We're acting like a couple anyway and we already kissed. Plus, you'll say yes surely"

"You're right, but the normal people waited for the boy to pop the question"

Sunoo pulled away then, making her look up into his eyes, foxy-shaped ones. He was giving her a look of offense, "Love, we are nowhere being normal"

"Yeah, I know. Who would've thought you could meet an idol through a prank call?"

They both settled back to their previous position, but this time, Y/N was laying her head in Sunoo's shoulder while Sunoo layed back in the swing.

After a few seconds of silence, Y/N spoke again, "I still want you to ask the question to make it more real"

"Okay fine. Whatever makes you happy"

They pulled back apart when Sunoo stood up, and Y/N stayed seated in the swing but with his hands on hers.

Fighting up a giddy smile, she stared up at him expectantly. She could see his own lips twitching as he began, "Y/N.."

"Yes, Sunoo?"

"... will you.."

"Uh-huh?"

"... be.."

"Keep going"

"... my..."

"Why do you have to make it so slow?"

"Hey, I'm trying to be as romantic as those actors were"

Y/N laughed, "Oh, stop copying them. It's a drama. This is our reality", At the scoff he sent her, she smiled, "Do whatever you want, okay"

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'll think about it in a few days"

"Wait.. What?"

"Nah, I'm just messing with you", she laughed, not knowing some boys are cringing behind them as they listened, "Yes, I'll be miserable if someone founds out but I'm ready to take that risk"

"Oh, please. You're totally dying for me. I can see it in your eyes"

"So what are you gonna do about it, huh?", she raised with a challenging brow.

Sunoo smirked, "I'm gonna kiss you, my girl"

Before she can respond, Sunoo's arms wrap around her and she fall back against the swing. He leans towards her and he kisses her, no longer resembling the cute boy who made her smile.

He became a little too passionate with his kisses.

He is a distraction from everything else and that's all she needed.

Until they have their own distraction at the form of Enhypen boys suddenly jumping out of their hiding spots, all screaming for them to stop.

Jungwon is beyond cringing at the situation.

● ● ☏ ● ●