Prologue

Yami and other Black Bulls crashed in a Dark Room.

"Alright..What the hell..?" asked Magna.

"Finral..you bastard..I wanted to go to Bathroom to Bath..Not weird creepy place.." said Yami.

"There is no food! La!" said Charmy.

"Yami!" said Mereoleona. Everyone Black Bulls turned to see Captains and few squad members. Julius and Marx were present too.

"Where are we?" asked Yami.

"I was hoping to know same-"

"Where is Asta!?" asked Vanessa.

Yami looked around the room and couldn't find Asta.

"Where is Brat?" asked Yami.

"We don't know. My best guess we are kidnapped." said Julius calmly.

"Who will pull out such thing?" asked Nozel.

"I can answer that." said a Voice.

Everyone was on High Alert and looked at the person behind them.

"Who are you?" asked Yami.

"You may call me..Servant of God. I am the reason you are here." said the Man.

"Why would you do that? And don't you have any other name?" asked Charlotte as her left hand was on her Sword.

"You may call me..Joe. I have brought here to show you..Multiverse." said Joe.

Everyone looked at him as if he is crazy. Solid attacked Joe. However Solid went flying on wall.

"Please refrain from committing such actions. If I want..I can easily make you suffer." said Joe releasing his Killer Intent to cause even Captains to Tremble in Fear.

Julius stepped in front.

"I apologize for his Behavior. May I ask why are showing us Multiverse..?" asked Julius.

"Yeah! And where is Bakasta!?" asked Noelle. Everyone looked as if she has grown other Brain.

"Yes. I will be showing you Multiverse. It is for your own sake and you will realize what I exactly mean. And Asta is sleeping in another Room." said Joe

"Why?" asked Yuno.

"Simple. There may be things on him..That you guys won't like it..or he won't like them to see himself. So for his sake..Let's not include him." said Joe.

Everyone nodded. They all sat on ground. Joe clapped his hands and a Hologram screen appeared.

"What is Multiverse anyways?" asked Magna.

"Stupid Commoner." said Solid. Magna showed a middle finger.

"Oi! Nacht! You are here too!" said Yami.

"I don't know who are you." said Nacht.

"You have Black Bulls symbol on your bag." said Charlotte.

"I still don't what are you talking about." said Nacht. Charlotte had a tick-mark over her face.

"Multiverse mean unlimited number of possibilities. How things would have happened it some changes were caused." said Joe.

"For Example?" asked Vanessa.

"For Example. If Asta was never Born.." said Joe.

Everyone became silent on that.

"It would be..lonely.." said Vanessa.

"Agreed." said Finral.

"If Julius never became Wizard King.." said Joe.

"I see.." said Magna.

"So shall we start?" asked Joe.

"Yeah!" cheered Luck.

"Let's start." said Joe as snapped his fingers.