Chapter 3 : Multiverse 1 : Girl from Darkness

Yami, Jack and Finral arrived to see Sol on the ground with Injuries. Finral rushed towards her and checked if she is alive or not.

"S-Save Sissy.." said Sol. Her voice was wavering and she was about to faint. She pointed at the direction.

"Yami!" said Jack. Yami flipped to see Jack with slight happiness in his voice.

"Rill is still alive but barely!" said Jack. Finral opened a portal and grabbed Rill and Sol.

"I will take them to Golden Dawn Girl and catch up with you.." said Finral. He ran inside the portal.

Yami and Finral rushed towards downstairs towards room where Charlotte is giving Birth.

"Finally! Save Charlotte!" said Mereoleona. Everyone nodded.

"Phew! Rill lived!" said Yami. Rill smiled while Charlotte took sigh of relief.

"This is bad. If that masked man reached Captain Charlotte earlier.." said Noelle as shuddered.

"Don't Jinx!" said Nozel sharply. Noelle gasped and nodded.

"If this man exist in real life..I am going to break his ass!" said Yami, Charlotte nodded.

"Who in the hell would attack a Lady in Labour.." said Vanessa in disgust.

'I hope that bastard doesn't touch Marie..' thought Guache.

Puli struggled to get out of the masked man Grasp. The masked man was holding her from neck lifting her in Air.

"Leave us alone! You bastard!" said Wainsley as used Ice Sword to attack him. Masked man threw Puli on the ground and caught Puli's hand easily.

"How pathetic.." said Masked man with massive disgust. This caused Wainsley to flinch.

"You people are so disgusting." said Masked Man as he broke her right hand. He kicked her on stomach and she was slammed on the ground. She attempted to stand up but Masked man kicked her on the stomach causing her to cough blood.

With each kick it started getting violent. Wainsley cried as few tears came in her eye.

'So much hatred..So much hate..How can someone be so drown in Hatred...?' thought Selena.

This masked man was radiating Hatred.

Everyone flinched at the tone of the mask. It was Hatred and Disgust. Even Yami was forced to flinch.

"This man must have bad history with Blue Rose." said Julius.

"Well..The Squad is well known for being cold against males. Must have angered someone wrong." said Gauche. Charlotte glared at him but remained quiet.

"He said 'people like you'. I think he is referring to entire Magic Knights.." said Julius.

"This man is very violent. The way He fights is rather crude.." said Mimosa in slight anger which surprised most of the people. William agreed.

Yami and Jack entered the room and saw Charlotte screaming in pain as child was about to be Born. Jack looked around the room.

The only source of lights were many candles across the room while only girl present was Borja and Risacca and Selena. Owen was performing surgery and helping in child Birth.

Yami rushed towards Charlotte and looked around to help with something. Jack smirked.

'It rare to see him panicking..'