Chapter 2 : Multiverse 1 : Betrayal

"Stop right there!" said Mimosa. The woman stopped and turned towards Mimosa with a smirk.

Mimose looked at her with Grimoire in her hands ready to attack,

"Aw. I suppose I got caught?" asked Woman.

"You are blondie and you have Long Hairs. It matches the description who attacked Black Bulls.."

"Surrender yourself." said Mimosa.

"Die." said Woman.

"Do you think she will be able to handle this woman?" asked Jack. William nodded.

"You underestimate Mimosa. She is actually very skilled." said William calmly. Mimosa blushed from compliment while Yuno and Klaus nodded.

"I wonder if she is Devil possessed as well.." said Julius. 

"Are Devil Possessed people strong?" asked Magna. Everyone facepalmed.

"Isn't bakasta Devil possessed as well. Idiot peasant." said Noelle. Magna made a 'O' face and screamed about respecting superiors.

The Blondie woman's Hairs shot in the air and extended towards Mimosa who activated her magic and countered the Hairs.

"Magic Canon Flower!" said Mimosa as powerful Beam of Concentrated Mana is shot at the Woman.

"Hair Shield!" said Woman as her Hairs combines and forms a Hair Wall which Blocks the Beam.

'Her magic is Hair Magic..Still what is this..uneasiness..?'

"You bitch..Your attack ruined by Hairs.." growled Woman. Mimosa gaze harden.

"How about you stop being a coward and show your face? Or hairs are the only thing good about you?" asked Mimosa hoping to provoke her which worked.

The woman removed her clothing over her head revealing a rather beautiful woman.

"I am Halbet Chevour." said Halbet. She dashed towards Mimosa in a fast speed. Mimosa's eye widen and she tried to jump back only to be attacked by a Hair Sword on her left hand.

Mimosa jumped back and attacked with Plant roots.

'This is bad. I can't heal and battle at same time..'

Mimosa created another Magic Canon and shot at her only to doge by her and send upwards.

"You don't have experience? Do you?" asked Halbet. Mimosa attempted to attack her but Mimosa's attacks were destroyed by Halbet easily.

"I can kill you right now and nobody will suspect a thing." said Halbet in sinister voice. She caught Mimosa by throat and started choking her. Mimosa struggled to breathe.

"Crap! She is going to kill Mimosa!" said Noelle as panicked.Mimosa prayed at his alternate version may not die.

William looked at the woman coldly while Klaus was also scared for Mimosa's Life. Yuno stayed silent praying it won't happen.

Captain had anger knowing a Junior Magic Knight being killed. Nobody more than Julius.

"Where the heck are we?" asked Jack.

"Probably in other part of the City." said Nozel.

"This woman is giving me complete different Vibes.." said Charlotte. Sol nodded.

"Useless North!" said Letoile. A needle snaps through Halbet's Chest instantly destroying her Heart.