Chapter 6 : Multiverse 2 : Who am I?

Asta  swore He has lost his mind. His memories are not even to him recognisable to him anymore. And who is this Morgen? Was he precious to him?

Nothing makes sense..Anymore. I am Yami.

Right?

"His memories are of Yami but mind of Asta." said Julius. 

"Who is Morgen?" asked Finral. Nacht still kept smiling. 

"Old friend." said Yami quickly.

Yami woke up and sat on the bed. He rubbed his head in frustration.

"Sister Lily? Why do I have been fantasizing over Nuns?" asked Yami.

"And Yuno..That snotty brat.." said Yami.

Yuno lips twitched upwards. It seems like Asta roaming around Sister Lily.

"That idiot.." said Noelle as blushed a little. Mimosa coughed while few other snickered or groaned.

"Brat is creepy as fuck.." said Yami as smirked.

"Hm. It seems it is rather annoying. I want my old vessel Back.." said Devil. Yami was pulled inside mindscape.

"Devil.." said Yami. Devil groaned in annoyance.

"Listen brat. Your memories are not yours. You do not belong here. You are not Asta." said Devil.

"What do you mean?" asked Yami as he shouted. Devil pushed the memories of body exchange accident in Yami's mind.

Yami's eye widen.

"That's right ..I am Yami Sukehiro.." said Yami as finally remembered.

"Exactly." said Devil.

"Now Asta is in my body..How do I correct that?" asked Yami.

"Simple. Just make a physical contact and I will do the work." said Devil.

"Why should I trust you?" asked Yami.

"I chose him because of a certain reason. For who He is...I didn't chose someone like you. I did rather die with him in this body than other Humans." said Devil .

"Whatever. Try not to be oversmart." said Yami.

Yami woke up in real world and ran towards in own room. He broke in and saw Asta drinking water. Yami touched his own body and caused a reaction.

Asta and Yami stood in the Mindscape and Devil in front of them. 

"Finally! Asta brat and Yami will become normal again." said Jack. Everyone nodded.

"It will one of hell weird experience.." said William.

"For them." said Nozel.

"No. Things are just about to become complicated for them." said Joe. Everyone looked at him.

"What do you mean?" asked Julius.

"Just watch." said Joe.

"I remember now!" said Asta. Yami sighed and looked at Devil.

"Can you undo it?" asked Yami. Devil nodded. The mindscape started to shake and Yami and Asta felt great pain until they switched again and flew away with shockwave.

Yami's eye opened. He looked at his own body. His original body. Asta also opened his eye and looked himself in his own body.

"We switched back." said Asta. Yami nodded and stood up. Asta rubbed his eye.

"You seems quiet." said Yami. Asta looked at him and shook his head.

"Nothing." said Asta as walked away in his own room.  

"It seems Yami's experience and memories made you smarter and calm." said Devil. Asta looked back at his Devil in mindscape.

"Maybe. I don't want to think about it." said Asta calmly.

"So..Asta became mature?" asked Julius.

"Yes. His Battle experience and decisions making has increased." said Joe.

"Isn't it good?" asked Fuegeleon.

"Feelings as well. Feeling towards others have changed as well." said Joe.

"What do you mean?" asked Yuno.

"Watch."

Asta looked from his window and remembered Charlotte. His eye twitched.

"Why..? I never felt anything about her until now. Why suddenly?" asked Asta as whispered. 

"That's because you are no longer a brat anymore. You have matured. You are not even shouting anymore. You gained feelings for her because you saw who she really is from your Captain's memories." said Devil as he mocked him.

"I see." said Asta calmly.

"Aren't you gonna do something?" asked Devil curiously.

"She likes Captain Yami. Her curse can only respond to someone she loves." said Asta.

"Sucks? Doesn't it?" asked Devil as he mocked.

"It was just a little crush. Nothing more." said Asta as went to sleep.

'No. You love her. Too bad...' thought Devil as smirked.

"That's..messed up." said Yuno. Julius sighed and nodded.

"So brat likes her. And prickly queen apparently likes me in this universe. What a hassle." said Yami.

'She likes you in this universe as well!' thought Everyone.

"I guess..Nobody can blame Asta here. He has to give up." said Vanessa.

Charlotte said nothing. It wasn't Asta's fault or Yami's fault. She was glad nobody asked about her cursed.

"We will proceed to next story." said Joe.

"What will it be about?" asked Mimosa.

"Just watch."

Chapter 7 : Multiverse 3 : "I give up."