Chapter 9 : Multiverse 5 : Illegal Love

Yuno looked around the playground in confusion. He was wearing his Tracksuit.

"What is it Yuno?" asked Mimosa. Yuno looked at her.

"Have you seen Asta? He should be here by now.." said Yuno. Mimosa shook her head.

"No. Although..It is unusual. Asta is always excited for gymnastic." said Mimosa.

"Let me explain. This is world in an Alternative reality where Magic doesn't exist. Kids go to school and study while Adults does Jobs and earn money to support their family." said Joe.

Everyone were surprised at the existence of such universe but nodded in understanding.

"They study at Clover High School." said Joe.

"Still..Where is Asta? Asta is always up for physical work." said Finral.

"Dunno." said Yami.

"Let's see.." said Julius.

"Noelle-sensei.." said Asta nervously. Noelle glared at Asta in anger.

Noelle is 25 Years Old working as History teacher in the Clover High whereas Asta is 18 years old student.

"What is you excuse now? Do you know how much embarrassing it was for me to ask Principal Julius to ask for you to give a retest?" asked Noelle coldly. Asta flinched.

"Sorry.." said Asta as looked down. Noelle sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Be grateful. Julius-san likes you and you are his favourite student. You will give a retest and do pass this time. Is that clear?" asked Noelle.  

"Yes." said Asta sadly. 

"Wow Noelle..You are Harsh." said Vanessa.

"Hey! That's other me!" said Noelle.

"Well..If the shrimp keeps failing..Then she has right to..Plus she is doing it for his sake." said Yuno.

"She is older than Asta? That's..weird." said Yami.

"He is Wizard King's favorite students! That's cheating!" said Finral. Magna snorted.

"That's manly!" said Magna.

"How can someone fail in history?" asked Nozel. Yami snorted.

"Who cares about History anyways?" asked Yami.

"History is important." said Julius.

"How old fossils fucked up? No thanks." said Yami. Julius sweatdropped while Nozel looked at him in annoyance.

"Tsk..Come here.." said Noelle. She grabbed Asta and kissed him on the lips. Asta went red.

Silence.

Nozel had an evil Aura around him while Nebra and Solid jaw dropped. Everyone were looking with shock and blushes on their face.

'W-W-What a bold woman!' though Charlotte.

"That's fucking Illegal.." said Yami with a smirk.

"You sound happy captain." said Vanessa.

"It is not. He is 18? Remember?" asked Rill with a blush.

"A student and teacher aren't supposed to be doing such things.." said Klaus strictly. 

"Maybe. But she is not giving special treatment like passing him without exams and other stuff. She knows importance of education. Plus she is 25. She is a Adult." said Julius.