Chapter 7 : Multiverse 3 : "I give up"

Yami's lips released the smoke. He looked at sky and threw his cigarette and crushed it. He looked at the sky and closed his eye.

'It's today..' 

 "What is today?" asked Noelle.

"Something special." said Vanessa as she giggled mischievously.

'I-Is there going to Yami and mine confession!?' thought Charlotte.

Flashback

Yami looked injured and was almost wrapped in bandages. The sky was cloudy and rain was pouring on the ground.

He looked at the shadow and screamed.

"Listen Asta! This a misunderstanding! You don't have to do this!" said Yami in frustration and slight amount of pain in his eye.

The Lightning struck and light fell on shadow revealing Asta. He had scars over his body. He was wearing Black Pants and bandages just like Yami on his body.

"Misunderstanding?" asked Asta in mysterious voice. Asta looked at Yami with hollow look in his eye which gave chills to Yami.

"You are fool. Because just like others..You think I am a fool as well..At this point...Whatever you or Magic Knight System says..is nothing but a shackles of lies and dirt." said Asta.

"Don't you trust me!?" asked Yami closing his eye.

"I trusted you. I trust Julius and Nacht." said Asta. Yami clenched his fists. Asta waves his hand in the air and releases a pair of cloth in the air. The cloth flew towards Yami and collided with his face.

It was Black Bulls Robe.

Flashback over

"What happened?" asked Vanessa in worried tone.

"He rejected Black Bulls and Magic Knight System." said Nacht plainly. She glared at him but said nothing.

"It seems Asta lost his faint in us." said Mereoleona.

"That's the only explanation." said Nozel as he nodded.

"Although he did said he trust Wizard King and Nacht person." said Dorothy cheerfully in her usual way.

"His eye looked dead!" said Mimosa.

"Wake up Yami." said Charlotte silently. Yami opened his eye and nodded. He stood and looked at ground.

"That's right. Asta is coming today." said Charlotte. Yami sighed. She does not has to be that direct.

"Yes." said Yami.

"Nervous?" asked Charlotte.

"A lot." said Yami. 

"Scared?" asked Charlotte.

"Totally." said Yami. 

"As much as I hate to admit..I am nervous." said Charlotte. Yami looked at her in surprise.

"Why? You hold no relations to him before he left." asked Yami.

"I have been hiding few things..I guess." said Charlotte. Yami looked at seriously.

"Asta and I met after few months...He left Magic Knights. I tried to convince him to join again and we got into a fight." said Charlotte. Yami looked at her in shock.