Chapter 8 : Multivere 4 : Love Forever

Yami looked at all fight that was taking place on the Battlefield. The fight against Dark Triad wasn't exactly easy.

They are damn strong with those Devils inside their body. He looked at Charlotte who was fighting a Devils soldiers.

"Damn..I hope those Idiots don't die.." said Yami. He jumped near Charlotte and smirked.

"Need some help?" asked Yami. Charlotte's eye soften.

"Yes. I also...need you to tell something." said Charlotte. Yami raised a eyebrow. Charlotte used her Briars to dodged attacks while Yami used Dark Slash to defend themselves.

"Yami. I am pregnant." said Charlotte. Yami froze on the spot and looked back at her in shock.

"W-What? And y-you're fighting!?" asked Yami. Charlotte eye harden.

"It is my Duty as Magic Knight Captain." said Charlotte.

"Damn you pride! What if something happen to kid!?" asked Yami as he protected Charlotte.

"Another timeline where Sissy is pregnant?" asked Sol. 

"That is carelessness. Why would you fight with a child?" asked Marx.

"Maybe she discovered between battle?" asked Julius.

"That could be a possibility." said Mereoleona. Charlotte was blushing as hell again.

"Let's hope the kid is fine like previous one.." said Vanessa. Everyone nodded.

"Fight against Dark Triad? That means.." said Nozel. Dorothy nodded.

"The Devil that killed Acier Silva is present." said Dorothy. Noelle looked at the screen.

A Devil grinned devilishly. He shot the Magic at Charlotte. A pinkish green laser. Yami and Charlotte were about to defend when they were attacked by other Devil and got injured.

Charlotte fell on the ground while Yami looked at his leg which had a Injury.

"Crap.." said Yami. He jumped in front of Charlotte while Charlotte eye widen.

"YAM-"

Thrust!

"Captain!" shouted Black Bulls in panic. Everyone looked panicked at the scene.

"Did I die?" asked Yami.

"Don't jinx us!" said Charlotte in fear. Yami rubbed his head. Julius clenched his fist in frustration. His subordinates are dying and his Magic has been done for. 

"What happened?" asked Fuegeleon.

Drops of blood fell on Charlotte's body as Yami stood over her with a smile.

"Yo prick princess.." said Yami. Charlotte's eye widen in fear and tears flowed out of her eye.

"Y-Yami.." said Charlotte.

"It doesn't feel that painful...I guess that's death huh.." said Yami.

"Y-Y-Yami.." said Charlotte.

"I wanted to see my child..But I guess.." said Yami softly.

"You can't be serious!" said Magna in frustration and tears. Black Bulls choked while everyone who cared about Yami looked sad.

Nacht closed his eye. He didn't wanted to see Yami's end. No matter how much annoying he is.

Charlotte just sighed and kept her hands on forehead. Yami and her future always seemed Dark in most of the timelines.