Chapter 1: Finding Mia

Your mom had been missing for years. You missed her and didn't know where she was. Well that was until your dad got message from her. He didn't tell you but you overheard him and his friend talking. You were currently hiding in your dad's trunk after distracting his friend so you could slip away. You were supposed to be staying with him but you wanted to go find your mom yourself. You found yourself asleep in the trunk, you awake when the car stops. You wait a couple of minutes and then get out. You just barely see your dad take a path. You follow behind him. You pass a lot of weird thing, an abandoned van, what you're assuming is dead animals. You almost throw up when you have to crouch below it. You follow the path you think your dad went until you come across a house. You creak open the door and walk down the hall. Then you hear a footstep. Suddenly a man jumps out in front of you. "Y/n?! What're you doing here?!" he said. "Dad, I wanted to help find mom" you said. He sighed and said "okay fine, but you stay by me okay? I don't have a good feeling about this place". You saluted him and said "yes sir". You followed him to what looks like a living room, your dad saw a tape and played it. Near the end of it the guy found his friend but your dad covered your eyes before you could see it. "Daddd, come onnn" you said. When the tape ended he uncovered your eyes. He pulled the same switch as in the tape. You followed closely behind him. Once you got to the ladder he turned around to look at you and said "okay y/n, you be careful you hear me? And if anything goes wrong you get back up there and you run until you get back to the main road, got it?". "I got it dad" you said and nodded. He started climbing down the ladder, you went down the ladder after him but heard cracking. You felt a sudden shift in weight and heard your dad yell, then you were yelling too as the ladder broke under you and you fell on him. He grunted as you landed on his stomach, you quickly got off of him. "Sorry dad! Are you okay?" you asked him. He got up and said "yeah I'm okay buddy, keep following me". You walked behind him but kept checking your surroundings, it was a sketchy place. You looked past your dad and saw a bunch of muddy gross water. You looked at your dad anxiously and said "we have to go in that?". "Just keep your mouth closed and hold onto my hand, I don't want you swallowing any of it" he said. As you were passing under a board, the guy from the video tape popped out. You got scared and your dad had you go behind his back. When the water ended you were led to a door. You were still a little traumatized from seeing your first dead body. Your dad didn't want you looking at it anymore and moved you into the next room. "D..dad? What happened to him?" you asked clearly scared and upset. "Hey don't worry buddy, let's just go find your mom okay?" he said, trying to reassure you. You hesitantly nodded and held onto his arm. You passed through the room you were currently in and walked until you saw a hallway with a lit jail cell. As you walked closer you see someone who resembles your mom. "Mia?" you hear your dad question. There is a lock on the door and your dad goes and finds bolt cutters that were in the previous room. You put your hand on the cell and asked "mom? Can you hear me?". Your dad came back and opened the door. You stood in the doorway, not sure whether to believe that's really your mom or not. Your dad goes over to her and puts his hand on her shoulder trying to wake her up and says "Mia! Thank god I found you. It's me. It's Ethan!". She turns around and holy crap it is your mom. Tears start to form in your eyes, God you missed her so much. Your mom was your best friend, and you would never tell your dad this but she was your favorite. Your friends kept telling you that she probably just left you behind to start a new life, but you knew your mom. You knew she loved you and wouldn't do something like that. Now here she was and you were gonna get her home safely. You hear her say "Ethan? Ethan!". "Are you alright?" your dad asks her. "You shouldn't be here" she says. "What do you mean? You contacted me" your dad says matter of factly. "No, no I wouldn't. Did I?" she asks herself unsure. She's about to say something else when your dad shifts a little and she lays her eyes upon you. She's shocked as tears fall down her face and she says "y/n?!".

To be continued...

(A/n - Hey everyone, hope you all liked this chapter. I'm very interested in this story and I can't wait to continue it. I won't be doing all of the dialogue because that would take ages but I will put some in and I'll use a side by side with gameplay to make sure I don't mess any of it up! If you enjoyed this chapter and want more please vote for it or leave comments, I'd really appreciate it and it helps support me and let me know you want more! Thanks! Also, if you see any artwork it is not mine and all rights go to it's original creators!)