Chapter 11: Hello Mommy Uh I Mean Lady Dimitrescu

Your dad opened the big doors and you saw the entrance to the fancy castle. You saw a portrait of three girls, the info plate below it said "Three daughters Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela". You walk through the door on your left and went down a staircase and through the next door. You walked into a giant room with a bunch of pretty lights and a big staircase. You heard some sort of scream or screech. The big doors on the left hold another sort of info plate that says "Mask the angels' blinded gaze and only then will you be saved". You then saw bugs appear and heard a girly voice say "Looking for Rose?". You turned around and saw three girls appear from a swarm of flies. "Oh great, Marguerite 2.0" you mutter. One of the girls knocks down your dad and hooks his leg. "Mmmm, man-blood" she said and giggled. She took your dad away through a door and the other two girls looked at you. "Uhh hi?" you said and waved at them nervously. They giggled and grabbed your hands, bringing you to where your dad was. They were nice to you and you weren't quite sure why. They left you at the door and you saw your dad on the ground. "Mother, I bring you fresh prey" they announced to the tall woman you saw bickering with Heisenberg earlier. "You are so kind to me, daughters. Now, let's take a look at him. Well, well. Ethan Winters. You escaped my little brother's idiot games, did you? Let's see how special you are" she said and lifted her arms up. The girls complied and lifted your dad up to his feet. They cut his hand and the tall lady drank some of his blood, "hm. Starting to go a little stale". "Then let us devour his man-flesh quickly. Mother!" one of the girls said. "But I am the one who captured him!" another argued. You just sat there very much confused, to be fair you had never seen Twilight. "Now, now, daughters. First, I must inform Mother Miranda. But later... Well, there will be enough for everyone. Put him up!" she said and the girls penetrated his hands with hooks that lifted him into the air. "Wait! Dad?" you said, you didn't think you could stop them. "Hey, let me...down!" your dad screamed. "Oh, careful what you wish for, Ethan Winters" she responded and walked towards you. "No, no! Leave him alone!" your dad screamed. You looked up at her, making eye contact and tilting your head a bit, trying to figure her out. "Cassandra, he's yours" she said and walked out. Cassandra took your hand and brought you to a bedroom in the castle. "We can stay here until mother needs me" she said to you. "So you're not going to eat me?" you questioned her. She laughed and said "no of course not, you need a family". You look down and say "you know that my mother's dead?". "No but I assumed" she said back. "She was shot right in front of me, now we're looking for Rose but I don't even want to. Nothing feels right since she was born" you confided in Cassandra. "Maybe you could stay here, with us? You would be loved" she said. "Maybe I will, I can't just leave my dad though" you replied. "Well we'll figure it out" she said and smiled at you. You nodded and smiled back. You liked Cassandra, she was nice to you and she talked to you and let you talk about whatever you needed too. It had only been an hour or so but you were growing close. Soon Lady D came through the door. "Cassandra I need you out looking for Ethan" she said. "Yes mother, do you think y/n could join the family? He needs someone to care about him, his mom died and his dad is too busy with Rose to care" Cassandra said which made you embarrassed. Lady D shooed her away and came to sit down next to you. "Without your daughters, do you think you'd be lonely?" you asked her, unafraid. "I wouldn't be able to live without my daughters" she replied honestly. "Why haven't you killed me yet?" you asked. "Well my daughters seem to take an interest in you, but honestly so do I. You're special" she answered. "So special people have to lose who they love in order to be special?" you asked. "Usually a lot of pain is what makes someone special, so yes" she answered and looked down and into your eyes. "Do you miss her?" she asks you. "If I'm being honest I lost my mom way before it happened. I miss who she was before Rose" you answer, tearing up a little. "You don't have to make a decision now but if you want to, you can join our family" she said and got up to leave. You stood up, stopping her. You hugged her legs, she bent down and hugged you back. "You're not as bad as everyone make you out to seem, somewhere in there is a sweet heart that has been hurt a lot, like mine. You're doing what needs to be done, to protect your family, I can understand that" you say in a gentle tone. You touched her heart with those words. "Stay here, I'll be back soon" she said and left. You stayed there waiting for a while but soon went out wandering. You went up the big staircase and then up another. Soon you saw flies that turned into Cassandra. "y/n? what are you doing out here?" she asked. "I was looking for you" you said. She looked a little panicked so you asked, "what's wrong?". She teared up a little and said "your dad, he killed Bela and Daniella". Before you question it you were being pulled away by a strong force. You look up to see your dad and you try to pull away but his grip on you only tightens. You hear Cassandra scream "y/n!". He lets go of you when he brings you in a room with a statue figure. "Dad, what the hell?" you ask. "I'm getting us out of here, you can't get attached to these freaks!" he says and grabs a face off of the statue. He drags you underneath the fireplace and up some stairs. Soon Cassandra teleports herself in. "Just stay back y/n, soon we can be a family" she said. "He's not going anywhere with you" your dad says. They start to fight and it doesn't take long for your dad to get the upper hand. "No, stop it! Please!" you scream. You run up to your dad trying to stop him but he shoves you to the ground. You look over and Cassandra starts calcifying. "Goodbye y/n" she says and then she's gone. Tears fall out of your eyes and your dad comes over to you, "I'm sorry y/n/n, but it had to be done". The mood is very dark and sad as you make your way to the exit. Your dad puts all of the masks in place and then the doors open. You take one last sad look at the house and then follow your dad outside and up some stairs. You walk to the back of what looks like a church and then help him open a coffin that has a special dagger in it. He grabs it and then Lady D grabs him. "You've ruined everything!" she says and then they stab each other. She throws him through the glass windows. She looks over to you in pain and says "y/n, you're going to want to stand back for this". You nod with tears in your eyes. She turns into a large dragon monster and you go over to your dads side. You grab his hand but then Lady D comes and grabs him. He holds tightly onto you so you don't fall to your death. She slams you into a wall and lets you go, of course not knowing that you got hurt as well. You layed on the ground in pain. Your dad pulled you to the wall, "stay here, I'll finish this". Then off he went and you were too weak to follow. After a few minutes you gained enough strength to run up all of the stairs, but when you get there you're too late. Lady D is dead and you lost any hope of feeling like you'd have a family again. Your dad grabs a jar and turns to you, "I'm sorry, I know you cared about her or whatever but she put Rose in danger!". You were boiling with anger and you couldn't keep it in anymore. You exploded, "Oh my fucking God, it's Rose this and Rose that. What about me?! What about mom?! You're not feeling anything, you're not saying anything! And frankly I'm getting fucking tired of it!". You rushed past him and out of the doors that appeared.

To be continued...

(A/n - Hope you enjoyed the little relationship between you, the daughters and Lady D! You'll get more fighting action soon so no worries about that!)