first flight and crashlanding

"Let's try some air tag" I heard angel say though something didn't feel right with how he said it "air tag? How would I do that if I can't fully FLY!" I screamed the last word as I was pushed off balance but instead of hitting the ground I was met with nothing but air! This asshole literally pushed me off a cliff! Quickly I took off my blind fold as it disappeared behind me seeing the cliff side next to me and water a good distance below me "use your wings" angel shouted from not to far from me but with the wind rushing past my ears I was only barely able to hear him. Without another second to lose I extended my wings the sudden force of slowing down rather quickly gave me a bit of whiplash, but it wasn't that big of a deal considering how fast I can heal so I wasn't overly concerned. Angel ended up passing me having not had enough time to stop as quickly as me but he flew back up to me as I used my wings to keep me in place as I struggled slightly but it seemed easier than before for some reason. "You alright there kiddo? You stopped really fast, you didn't get whiplash did you?" He asked rather concerned "I'm ok, Mr. McCoy said I have a healing factor similar to some one named Logan?" I told him as he simply nodded his head "Well aren't you Full of surprises" He said as he crossed his arms with a smirk. "Speaking of I figured you would take to instinct but I hadn't imagined it would take so quickly" He said with a slightly quizzical expression "that is something I may have to inform the professor assuming that your mutation may have much more in store, tell me do you know anything else that you can do? Mutant wise I mean" He said glancing at his watch "I can teleport and breath fire, I found out the fire bit blowing on a vegetarian hot pocket and ended up accidentally setting it on fire. though I'm not sure if it actually burns because the hot pocket was perfectly fine when I put it out, but now I know deep breath equals fire" I said with a small smile. "wow not only is that impressive but so is the fact that you've been flying much longer than you had before with the training at the mansion." He said as that had also surprised me "now let's play some air tag this is a stamina test I want to see how fast you can go and all you got to do is tag me once then we can fly back to the mansion and you can eat something since it's close to dinner." I nodded in understanding "Ok when I go I want you to count out 10 then come after me." I nodded once again before he took off and I started my countdown, once I reached zero though I was filled with mor energy than I ever thought I had as one hard flap of my wings propelled me forward at quiet a fast speed. It almost felt like slow motion at that big gap was closed in less than 10 seconds as I slapped angels foot to let him know I was there and that he was now it on our journey back to the mansion.
The image of Kurt flashed in my head and in just one blink he was right in front of me as I crashed into him sending us both a good 250 feet from where he was standing befor.as soon as we came to a complete stop I couldn't help the heat rushing to my face from not only embarrassment but also because Kurt's face was inches from mine. Time seem to freeze as I could have sworn my heart could beat out of my chest with how hard it was beating, it almost felt like to much "I'm sorry!" I squeaked out as I screwed my eyes shut. "Are you alright?" He asked making my eyes instantly pop open at such a gentle tone and I could almost see a blush just as deep as mine "y-yes are you?" I asked wanting to make sure I hadn't hurt him to much that seemed to make him smile as he sat up "I've felt better but zis is normal for me" he said with a slight chuckle before helping me sit up "I'm still sorry I hadn't realized I had teleported until I ran into you, at least this time it wasn't painful like yesterday's." I said with a soft smile as we both got up and dusted ourselves off. "Vell it's a good zing it does not hurt also I forgive you, you are still learning to use your powers your bound to make some errors." He said before looking behind him where he had teleported there and teleported back with a small picnic basket "I figured you vould get hungry soon so I made you some smoked fish for dinner, I also made some salads to go vith I vas hoping we could eat together out here since ze weather is still so nice." Kurt said with a smile "I would love to eat with you" I said smiling with him as he lead the way to a picnic table closer to the mansion.

914 words