training on day 1?

I nervously walked towards the track field behind the mansion, I was told to meet someone there to learn how to fly. I was extremally nervous about the Idea of flying especially since I didn't know how I was going to be taught and I don't know who it is that is going to teach me or the method that is going to be used. The most nerve-racking part was that Kurt wasn't going to be there to help me understand or stay calm. When Kurt helped me unpack, we talked quite a bit and got to get to know each other better as well, so we had gotten closer quite quickly.

I sat in the middle of the field, waiting for my supposed teacher to show up playing with my tail while I waited. suddenly,  I heard the sound of flapping wings too loud to be a birds so I curiously looked up. Apon looking up I was somewhat shocked at what I saw, a man with gorgeous Angelic looking wings and a beautiful complexion to go along with his mutation as he landed in front of me. " You must be Dovah?" he asked as I Just sat there gawking at his pure beauty only making him chuckle clearly amused at my response. "I'm sorry!" I squeaked out as I immediately looked down in embarrassment for gawking. "It's alright, happens all the time" he said causing me to look up seeing an outstretched hand to help me up.

"So how long you been here kid?" Angel asked after lifting me to my feet "I wanna say either early this morning or late last night"  I said makeing angel saprized. "So you mean to tell me they have you training on day 1? I mean that does explain the last minut teaching lesson, but still" angel said looking as if he was questioning what was going on. "The professor thought it would be best to learn the physical attributes of my mutation as soon as possible as to have more time figuring out what else I may be able to do taking into consideration the nature of it being that of a fairy tale creature."

There was a silence after the explanation I gave as I struggled to maintain eye contact, "well if that's the case, then let's get started." He said as he started to walk behind me, though as soon as I started to turn he stopped me "how long have you had these now?" He asked as he streatched out a wing gently but I still jumped slightly as he did so. It was weird haveing feeling in limbs I've never had before, "not even a full 24 hours." "Your joking, right?" Angel asked as I only shook my head indicating that I wasn't.

"Well then first lesson would be to familiarize yourself with your wings, im sure nightcrawler could teach you to use your tail. But for now feel where my hands are and try to move your other wing in the same position I have this one in" he said as he had one wing streatched almost all the way out, it kind of surprised me how long it was, of course I had to focus. What saprized me though was how easy it was as I lifted my other wing with almost no effort. "Was that supposed to be easy?" I asked somewhat unsure as I looked back at the man holding my wing with an expression of shock  makeing me feel weird so I looked back in front of me.

"Amazing your mutation has given you the muscles needed for imitate flight rather than haveing to build it up, but we are still going to do the wing exercises, it's going to be incredibly easy for you but I just want to see how well your able to do it." He said makeing me feel confidence like ide never felt before as I was rather exited to continue. "Ok" I said as I looked at him again with a smile.

‐le time skip cuz I havnt a clue for any other methods of training for flight-

I lay in the grass panting from exhausten, after a full day's training I was realy close to being able to fly. So far I've only been able to glide and fly a short distance, I still had yet to get some real wind under my wings. "Hey kid I think I know a way to get you in the air, but you gotta trust me on this" I heard angel say as I opened my eyes to see him holding a blindfold. 'Trust him? Is he implying that he's going to push me off a cliff?' I thought to myself as I nodded and got up to put the blind fold on. However, since I lost visual sight my ears started to pick up just about everything that an average person couldn't hear normaly.

I focused in on the sounds around me as angel was leading me somewhere unknown to me. The sounds of nature filled my ears and I could hear the faint sound of voices from in the house as they slowly went away the farther we went away from it. The sound of a forest filled my ears as we walked and I rather enjoyed the sound and the smell as the earthy scents invaded my smell receptors, that seems to have been enhanced by my mutation. The sound of strait up wind was the next thing and last thing I heard befor we stopped and by then I felt it as well.

"Let's try some air tag"

948 words

teleporters love (a Kurt Wagner-nightcrawler x reader/OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें