Ch 1

Author pov

"What the hell are you talking...!!!" Meeting room was echoed with a loud voice.

" I already told you no one would will keep a hand on that place... How did you allow them to go there..?????" He yelled

"Sir they didn't took permission or inform us going there , they just barged into that land and lit the fire " one of the secretary explained

"Yes sir they were some dangerous people and if someone go against them, they are killing the people" another secretary said

"Dangerous..?" The boss said

" Let us see who is dangerous... I will not leave anyone who put their hands on that land " he said and barged out of his office room.

" Hey... Why is sir so particular and possesive about that land...? I saw him from day one he never allow to go to that land " one secretary asked the other.

"Because it's is grandfather's land.... Not only others.. he also never went to that place... He grandfather asked him not to give that place to anyone... He took promise from our sir and wrote that land on our sir name... " The other secretary said

"Why...?"

" I don't know that... I was there when his grandfather was dying 10 years back... He asked our sir not to even cut a single plant there and only he should take care of that land ... So our sir restricted everyone to go to that land "

"Ohh "

" I don't know what will happen to them..?"

" What..?"

" You don't know how angry our sir would become if anyone touch that land... They will see real

KANAWUT

who they shouldn't wake up from inside our sir "

At other place...

" Are you sure you lit fire for all the caves ..?" One man asked

" Yes.. i did and kept the bombs for all caves"

" Hmm.. our boss asked this place to be empty without anything even a small stone on this land"

"Okay.. once all the caves got blast then we can clean everything..."

After few minutes, all the caves got blast and when they were about to go into the land again, a car has blocked them to go inside. A man got down from the passenger door and opened the back seat for kanawut come out.

After kanawut got down from the car, he leaned on to the car crossing his arms to chest and looking at the people with very cold eyes.

" How fucking dare you to touch my place?" He yelled

" You don't know our boss... Once if he come he will kill you"

"Ohh really... Then let him come and we will see who kills whom " kanawut said

" Call our boss" one of the men said to other and the other man called their boss and no one answered from other side.

"He is not answering"

"Maybe he is busy"

" Ohh I forgot to tell you....see this..." Kanawut said taking a mobile from his pocket and showing to them

"Isn't this your's mobile?" He asked

"Why .. whyy... Is it with you...?" They asked shuttering with scared expression.

"Ohh this... I went to him before and killed him... And took his phone " kanawut said casually throwing the phone at the men. The men looked at eachother with horrified expression and run from there only to be shot by kanawut and deat on the spot.

"Clear everything" he said and for the first time in his life he was entering this land with full of trees.

Gulf pov

I don't know why grandpa told me don't enter this land until something happens here.... And I think today is the day. I saw few half blasted caves and some cut down trees.

I walked further deep inside the forest and saw some more burnt caves making me feel guilty that I couldn't protect this land which I have promised.

After walking some more distance, i saw something lay under a tree and I couldn't see properly as it is a bit far making me walk towards that. It was a person with full of wounds a d unconscious under the tree making me run to him.

Who is he..? Why did he enter this place...? Is he also belongs to that gang...? Did they forget about him and left when they lit fire...?

I bent down to look at his face which is black because of smoke and wounds. He doesn't look like their person. I can't leave him like this anywhere. I carried him bridal style and walked towards my car.

My men shocked to see me bringing someone with me... That too inside from this land.

" Go to hospital" I told to my secretary who opened the door for me to enter the car.

"Okay sir " he said and went to sit in the passenger seat and informed driver. I sat  with him on my lap who still didn't gain consciousness. After we reach hospital, my secretary opened the door and tried to take the person in my lap.

"Don't..." I said and carried the person inside the hospital.

"Call the doctor to my private room " I informed the secretary and went to the room. I made him lay on the bed and was about to go back but stopped seeing that person hold my coat in his small fist. I saw doctor hurriedly come inside.

" Good evening boss " he greeted me

"Treat him " I said and just stood beside the bed not wanting other person to remove his hold. I saw doctor checking outside wounds and few inside on stomach, legs... They were not that major... Only face and hands has some major wounds , so doctor treated that wounds and kept bandages.

" It's done sir... He will gain consciousness in 1 hour and the wounds will be healed in 1-2 weeks... You can take him home now or after getting consciousness" he said and I just a gave a nod making him go out.

" Let us go home " I said carrying him again to car. We drove to my house and Carried him to the guest room and made him lay on the bed and i went to fresh up. After coming back to the room, i saw him looking around the with confused and scared expression...

" Are you okay now...?" I asked and he flinched at my voice and jumped beside bed and hide under it peeking from there towards me.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Soo.... The first chapter is up...!! Did you like it...🙈🙈

Thanks for 271 followers na...luv u 😘

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️