ch 5

Author pov

" I know from your childhood that you don't have lot patience but please for my sake be patient with him when he don't understand you... Think it has my last wish my child... i love you " gulf completed reading the letter with this last sentence.

Gulf looked from letter to mew and sighed not knowing what to do now. He definitely can't throw this guy outside without knowing anything and he don't even want to after knowing him from his grandfather's letter. He don't know how to communicate with this person infront of him who is looking at him with innocent eyes.

Gulf kept all the belongings inside the box and kept it in his grandfather's and locked it after taking mew out of the room with his grandfather's photo frame as apparently mew is not letting the photo go... so gulf just gave up and let mew hold it. As the food got cold , he want to make something again for them to eat.

"Do you want to eat?" gulf asked mew and as usual mew looked at him and again turned back to the photo making gulf take a deep breath. He is a not a person who have much patience but he is trying so much for this cute little creature infront of him.

He just walked to the kitchen to make something for him and me. He sensed someone is following him and turned back to see mew following with slow steps making him smile and shake his head.

Mew stood near gulf watching what he is doing , gulf turned towards mew and thought he won't go even if he say so he let him watch.

" will you stand whole time till i complete... it takes so much time " gulf said while doing his work he forgot that mew can't understand him.

"ohh shit... why i am always forgetting you don't understand me " gulf hit his head with his hand making mew look at him with wide eyes and a gasp sound while gulf turned towards after hearing the sound from mew.

mew is looking at gulf where he got hit making gulf smile as he can see worry in mew's eyes .

" I am okay" gulf whispered making a ok symbol with his hand making mew look at gulf while blinking his eyes making gulf giggle even more.

gulf lifted mew and made him sit on the counter while mew yelped not knowing what is happening.

" sit here and watch " gulf said while showing it with his hands so mew can understand.

" what i am gonna do with you ?..huh" gulf whispered while sighing and mew was just looking at gulf in astonishment while he was cooking as it was his first time seeing these items. While gulf was cooking his phone rang making mew startle .

" Don't be afraid its just my phone" gulf said taking his phone from his pocket and showing to mew making mew tilt his head looking at his phone.

"hello ohm" gulf answered his phone as it was from his secretary. gulf on his phone speaker snd kept the phone on the counter beside so he can talk comfortably as he was in the middle of cooking.

" Hello boss... " his secretary ohm answered making mew shock and bent down to look at phone with curiosity making gulf shake his head and smile. he don't know how many times he smiled.

Gulf pov

His was just looking between phone and me while i was speaking with ohm. After done talking i cut the call but mew was still looking at phone and looked at me confused maybe because he was not hearing anything from phone . I got an idea and played some basic language vidoes which were made for children to learn,  he can atleast learn some basic and interact with him so i can know what mew want to do know because i can't think of anything right now.

Mew was keenly observing the phone, he was not concentrating on the language he was just curiously watching the phone how it is playing. i let him be like that and continued my cooking. After few minutes, i am done with the cooking.

I looked at mew whose concentration is on the phone. I took the phone and saw him whining and looking at my hand with which i took the phone.

" Don't whine... i will give it later... you have to eat first " i said... i know he won't understand but i can't stop speaking. I catched his waist and made him stand on the floor and took one by one to the dining table with mew just following me .

"how to tell him to keep grandpa photo aside and eat the food?" i thought

"mew.." i called because only he can understand his name and looked at me . i was conflicting what to say so i just hold grandpa's photo which is in mew's hand who tightened his hold more looking at me.

" give it to me na... i will give it back" i told him with a pleased eyes as i don't want to scare him anymore so i am trying to as much as soft i can be with him. he looked at me but didn't leave the photo yet.

"please mew.." i said with a small smile which made him loose the grip on the photo after few minutes. i took the photo and kept on the wall where it is before . mew tried to go again there but i hold him to sit on the table. i placed the food in one plate and took a spoon to feed him because i don't know how to ask him to eat by himself.

"ahhhh.." i showed him to open his mouth and he did after a couple of minutes and i feed him one spoon and i think he knows how to chew and swallow atleast as he did it without my explanation.

————————————————————————————

Long way to go for our gulf and cute little monster..🥰🥰

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️