Ch 3

Gulf pov

I was shocked to hear the boy speaking and he was referring to my grandfather's photo.

"My grandpa... You know him ?" I asked and the boy looked at me and again looked at photo.

"Grapa..." He called again...wow.. great he is ignoring me now....pshhhhh...

"Hello... Excuse me mr. Not talking person... Can you answer me my question" i asked and he turned to me and shocked to see tears in his eyes.

"Okay okay... Don't cry... No need to answer me " I said hurriedly wiping his tears.

"Grapa...grapa...grapa..." He chanting non stop palming my grandpa's photo crying.... Did he know him before...??

"Okay... okay...come here..." I said and made him sit on the chair while he was trying to go to the photo again... So I only bought the photo and gave to him and he tightly hugged it while hiccuping so badly. I made him drink water first.

Wait... wait... Wait... If he knows talking why isn't he answering my questions from morning.... Let me try to ask him his name first... may be I will get some information about him.

I sat infront of him in another chair while he was just looking down holding the photo. I lifted his chin with my finger making him look at me with his red teary eyes.

" What's your name ?" I asked and he just stared at me blinking his eyes making me sigh.... I will tell my name.. maybe he will tell his...

"I am gulf..." I said pointing finger towards me.

"Gulf..." He said with widen eyes.

"Yes gulf... Now tell me your name " i asked

"Gulf..." He repeated again

"It's my name... Tell me your's" I said and he smiled widely this time making me shock first and then raise an eyebrow and look at him.

"Gulf... Gulf... Gulf..." He started saying making me close my eyes to calm myself.

" I am asking your name....!!!!" I yelled and he stopped smiling and got shocked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I got irritated and stood up from the chair and turned back while taking deep breaths.... Cool down gulf... Only your health will be spoiled if you shout... Just be calm...ahhh... How can I when he is not saying anything...????

"Gulf..." I heard him calling me in small voice tugging my shirt making me turn and look at him who is looking at me with innocent puppy eyes making my angry go away and smile at him.

"Sorry..." I said but he showed his fist infront of me and opened it to see a key in his palm.

"What's this??" I asked and he moved his towards me making me confuse but I took the key from his hand.

" Which key is this?" I asked

"Grapa..." He said pointing at photo.

" Did grandpa gave you...?" I asked

"Grapa... Gulf... Give..." He said thinking of each word slowly.

What's this key...?? Did grandpa asked him to give me...?? If he wants he only can give me..why do he have to give this person who doesn't know how to speak...??

"Gulf..." He again call me in a small voice making me come out of thoughts and look at him.

"What..??" I asked

" Gulf..." He said clapping his hands and giggling making me shake my head.

"Do you know what's this key is about..?" He looked at me for a second and turned back to look at grandpa's photo.... Ahh.. why am I asking him..?

Author pov

The food on the table was long forgotten... The boy was looking between photo and gulf and chanting their names... giggling... Making some sounds.... and gulf was trying to crack the reason for giving him a key.

" should I check in grandpa's room once..?" He thought and stood up to go to the room and sighed seeing the boy following him. He first went to his room to take his grandpa's room key and then walked to that room. He went inside with boy behind him.

"Sit here... Don't move..." Gulf said making mew sit on the bed because he doesn't want anything happen in this room as it's very precious to him. Gulf checked all the shelves, drawers and everything but didn't find anything related to the key. He started checking on the top of shelves by climbing the stool there he find a small box which is full of dust as it's been 10 years this room was locked.

"Is the key for this box... But why did he have it....?" He thought and got down from the chair. The boy was looking curiously what gulf is doing without blinking his eyes.

Gulf used the key to open the box and it got open and there was a letter in that box .

"What's this letter..?" He mumbled opening the letter which became a bit old. He started reading the letter loudly.

"Hey gulf baby..." He smiled knowing that this letter was written by his grandpa to him.

"Thinking why it has your name...??

Because only you will find this with the key of this box..."

" If you are reading this already that means you already met my cute little mew " gulf read and looked at the boy who perked his ears hearing the name.

"Mew..?" Gulf called unsurely and the boy's smile widen.

"Mewwwwwwww..." The boy said pointing at himself tapping on his chest.

"Ohhh so your name is mew...ahh.. finally I got to know your name..." Gulf thought and again went back to read letter.

"Thinking you finally got to know his name..." Gulf's eyes widen reading that sentence.

"Yaa baby... Don't get irritated when he doesn't speak or respond to you while you are speaking because he only three words from our human language... Gulf,mew and he calls me as grapa as he doesn't know how to pronounce grandpa...so he  doesn't understand any single word of our human language.... Maybe he could have tell you give word"

"Human language... Isn't he human or what... What grandpa.... Speaking like he is a alien" gulf mumbled but got shocked after reading next sentence......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Opps..... What did gulf read..??... I know that you know...haha 😂😂

Our story crossed 1k reads guys... So soon... Thank you babies😱😱🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Not me reading mafia's husband at night 12:30 and smiling like crazy while reading chapters and comments...🙈🙈🙈🙈😁😁

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅🤪

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️