ch6

Author pov

Gulf had completed feeding mew and took the bowl to kitchen to clean and as usual mew followed him to the kitchen like a lost puppy behind gulf. Gulf had let him be like that because he doesn't know what else to do.

After washing the bowl, he placed some food in his bowl as he didn't eat yet as he only fed mew back. He went to the living room and on the television and mew again widened his eyes.... poor baby don't know how many new things did he saw today. Mew passed gulf and stared at television by standing literally 1cm infront of the screen making gulf shake his head.

Gulf just kept some movie and mew was still standing so he moved mew a bit back but mew just sat infront of telivision... gulf just moved him a bit back so mew's will not be hurt...mew let gulf move him even though he is whining a bit as he was moving away from his box which is making some weird noises...After making mew sit on the floor at a safe distance from the screen...gulf went to sit on the sofa by taking his plate.

Normally he doesn't have some time to watch movies or something else as he was very busy with his work as ceo in the office. He just listen to some music while roaming around the house or watche some news to know what's going around the world...nothing else is interesting in his life till yesterday... but from today... its a mess...a huge yet little monester mess... but who is complaining though.... except gulf though... hehe...

Gulf took his phone and just scrolling through it by checking mails and something related to work which was neglected by him from yesterday while mew was having all type of expressions on his face while watching the weird box infront of him.

After sometime, gulf finished his food and looked up to see mew is still looking at television with widen eyes and mouth making him smile and shake his head. He went to his room and bought his laptop so he can work for sometime as mew is busy still watching. He asked ohm to send the new project details as he can look at it from home for today... but he still yet to decide what to do with mew.

After nearly one hour, Gulf looked up after he didn't hear any sound from television... to see the movie is finished displaying its end credits and mew already slept on the floor.... he didn't know when mew slept... he kept his laptop on the sofa and went to mew and lifted him in bridal style and left to bedroom and made him sleep on the bed and covered him with the duvet. He caressed mew's hair and smiled looking at peaceful face. He switched off the lights and went back to his work.

Gulf pov

I jolted up from my sleep after hearing a loud scream. I got confused not knowing what happened then widened my eyes when realization hit me that i am not alone at home and someone sleeping in my room and i fall asleep on sofa while working.

I run to my room and by the time i was at door... i saw mew sitting on the bed and crying. i rushed to towards the bed.

"Mew... what happened... don't cry..." i said forgetting that he couldn't understand what i said. I patted his head and he jumped on to me making me fall on the floor as i don't have any hold to balance. I tightly hold and we both fall on ground...him on top of me... he clutched my shirt and hide his face on my chest crying out.

I ignored my pain in the back and as my concern is on the baby in my hands. I think he frightened when he didn't see him by the time he woke up. I tightly hugged him and run my fingers in his hair because this would be a lot better consolation  to him than saying any words which he don't understand.

After sometime,  mew's cries became sniffles and he looked at me while keeping his chin on my chest showing his tear strain face. I wiped his tears and smile at him and made both of us sit on the floor.

He started blabbering something which i don't understand but i think he is trying to say something but what language is this... how can i know..? I think mew should learn to talk in human language or it would be difficult for him to cope up with this world. i should ask ohm to assign a private teacher who can teach mew. I heard a whine making me come out of my thoughts and look up too see mew confusingly looking at me and also throwing a cute little glare making me laugh.

"you have to take bath.." i told him more like told to myself. i showed him with my hands that he have to take bath and i took him to washroom. I turned on the tap and he looked at it with wide eyes. I asked him to remove clothes and take the bath after i go out. I went to my closet and took a pair of clothes and put it on the bed.

After fee minutes, I heard bathroom door opening making me look at mew who is peeking through door.

"Come out..." i said and waved my hand to come out but he shaked his head as noo vigorously making me giggle. I showed him the clothes on the bed and went out of the room.

I think we need to visit the mew's cave once, so i may get to know something about his family. I heard my dokr open when i was in thoughts to look up to see mew with wet hair and my clothes which were a bit loose but not very loose. I made him sit down and i sat on sofa and dried his hair.

———————————————————————————
Long time with little monster...🥰

Hey Babies..!!!I am writing a special chapter for "Mafia's husband" as it crossed 200k... I want to know whether you are interested or not to read..!let me know na...🥺🥺

How is the chapter guys..? Let me know in the comments...😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️