ch 4

Welcome back..!!.. hehe to me and to you and to the story....🤗🤗

Happy new year..!!🥳🥳
May the new year give you all happiness in this world and success that you want to reach in your life...!!❤️❤️

Author pov

" Yes gulf... He is not human " gulf read it out loud and got shocked by the sentence and he doesn't know now how to react because what he is if he is not human..?.. he gaze turn towards mew who is still smiling looking at gulf's grandpa's photo. He then again continued reading the letter.

" I don't know how they got that name but I spoke with his father and got to know they were called monsters just because they are not humans even they don't hurt anyone till now but it's always be there some humans attacks them so they can get rid of this monsters"

Gulf read and thought this boy doesn't look some cruel person to be called as monster after seeing the innocence in him. But he still didn't how did his grandpa know this and when did they meet..??

" I met them when you are 14 years old.... Do you remember that I said I met with an accident one day when I came home with full of wounds and scratches "

'did these hurt you grandpa??' gulf thought and looked at mew who was looking back at him with blinking eyes... ' no chance...'

" They didn't hurt me but instead saved me..... That day while i was going to buy a land our enemies attacked me and when they were about to kill me mew's dad came and saved me from them and took me to their den "

" I thought he was also a human until i reach their cave because the others are in different forms where as his father who is in human form also changed in to other form. "

" I was so afraid when they all started approaching me "

Flashback

Grandpa's pov

"Don't be afraid we will not do anything... If we want to i wouldn't have save you from them " the man who saved me said seeing my horrified expression but somehow I feel safe with those words.

" Who are you all ?" I asked while walking inside with him and just then small creature came running towards us and jumped on to that man who is laughing and catching making me smile at them.

" He is my son and his human form name is mew and he was the one who asked me to save you " mew's dad said and I smiled at mew who also grinned at me.

" Thank you mew " I said and he looked at his dad with confused expression.

" He doesn't understand human language " his dad said and talked with his son with some sound language and that boy looked at me with a grin and said something.

" He is saying it's okay and be safe next time " his dad explained and I nodded my head.

" Come and sit... Your are bleeding so much " mew's dad said and I nodded my head. I followed mew's dad who is holding his jumping son's hand. Someone started Cleaning my wounds where the others sat around there .

" Who are you..? Why are you living here ?" I asked and he laughed a bit which is forced.

" We.... Hmm... We were called monsters by humans even though we don't do anything but it's just their name to represent us because we are different from them" he said

" so we are living here where no one could come but I don't know how much time I could save my people " he said with a sign and his son looked at him who is sad and kissed his cheek to make his dad smile even though he didn't understand what we spoke.

" Why did you come this far to the forest ?" He asked me

" Actually I am here to buy a land to built our guest house but I was attacked by them " I said and he nodded his head.

" Hmmm I think if some other people also buy and again we have to find other hideout caves " he sighed again.

"Ohh i think it's done " he said after the other cleaned my wounds.

" Okay then I will drop you at the end of the forest to your car... Be safe " mew's dad said and I nodded my head. While i was going i bid goodbye to everyone and mew hugged me with a smile making me ruffle his hair. He is not leaving me to go by holding me. His dad said something I think he scolded because i saw mew released and pouted. I sais bye to them and went from there with his dad who dropped near my car.

I was in thoughts while I was on my way to home thinking about those monsters... It's weird to call them that after seeing them how good they are to be called as liked that. I decided to do something for them and got an idea that i will buy that land whole so they don't need to shift from there. That is why I bought that whole big land for protecting them and I made security system so no one could enter the forest except me. They cried and hugged me after telling them that they don't need to go anywhere and this will be there home . From that day , i am visiting them from time to time to check everything was good or not. I became friends with mew's dad and mew. With the help of mew's dad I made mew to learn few human basic words. One day i told about gulf and bright so one day if I am not there then I thought they will help these monsters. I know bright wouldn't believe all this and if I write to gulf he would take care of them properly if anything happens. So few days before I was dying, i wrote a letter explaining all this and kept it in a locker box and also transferred the forest on gulf's name. I gave the key to mew and told him to give it to gulf when he met him.

Flashback ended

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey babies..!!
A little update for last day of this year and I will be back soon and update regularly.

This year is so special that I found all of you to share everything. I never told you that I will always get smile reading every comment on the story. Everytime I feel scared, nervous, suffocated, or sad... I would come here either to read stories or write stories or read your comments which makes me feel so relieved. Thanks for always being there and supporting me...... I love you guys always..❤️❤️

Once again happy new year ❤️