chapter 9 a home away from home

Phoenix 1:This is Phoenix 1 breaking atmosphere and proceeding to high orbit

Phoenix 2: copy following you up

The slight shaking of the valkyrie as it breaks atmosphere it's somewhat soothing after the incident on the surface.

With Sarah asleep and her head resting on Lucas's shoulder he has time to think and reflect on the events following his arrival to this world.

From the day he came on to the front lines fought alongside his brothers and seemingly risked his life to protect them. To that very same vortex grenade landed right in front of him and in front of his very own troops he risked his life to protect theirs.

Just when he thought he risked his life he woken in a new place in a bed but seemed too comfortable to be true. but most importantly he met her Sarah the very same wolf that found his unconscious body.

Over the days that Lucas and Sara live together in that very same house not only in getting to know each other. But now intimately together

For when she was kidnapped buy these unknown assailants he promised to make every last one of them suffer. If she has perished a crazy thought now but at the time it was a more what if scenario.

But now the two are back together and they are leaving the planet but the biggest question now what will happen to the both of them.....

But before any thoughts that he could conceive the pilot spoke over the intercom.

Phoenix 1: this is Phoenix one we're approaching the the main carrier hold tight back there we're coming in for a landing.

Phoenix 1: this is Phoenix 1 and Phoenix 2 requesting permission to land I got two passengers aboard possible medical is required I repeat possible medical is required.

???: Phoenix 1 and Phoenix 2 you both are cleared to land proceed to landing Bay 3 medical teams are on standby

One final shake as the valkyrie comes in for landing aboard the ship.
The hissing of the air locks opening all all of the doors from the side doors to the loading Bay.
As all of that was happening Sarah started to wake up from her little onboard map.

Sarah:mmmh... Where are we?

Lucas: I think we're aboard mild home....

Suddenly two deathcore medics rushed inside the valkyrie followed by two more medix.
One of them had a gold Aquila on the front all of his helmet

Medic: you two are coming with us we're taking you to the medical ward for examining

Lucas: okay... But do you mind telling me which regiment is this

Medic: that depends deathcore or Valhalla

Lucas:... Wait you mean to tell me the valhallan are here as well!?

Medic: yes sir The joint operation between deathcore and Valhalla.

Lucas and Alice got up and left the valkyrie with the medics and headed straight for the medical wing.

Lucas: oh trooper one more thing what ship is this?

Medic: This ship's name is the shadow of intent

Lucas: so this is my old home

Sarah: so this is your home how long have you been living in this place if you don't mind me asking?

Lucas: well honestly I don't know how long but I can't remember the amount of battles I've been in to be exact 175 and those were the battles that took place on individual planets