2 | 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

Don't do this Vihaan. This is a sin, I can't cheat my vansh.'

He smiled and bent to her ear level.

'Don't worry baby doll you are not cheating your vansh. How can you cheat him when you are with him only!!'

He Whispered in her ears while biting her earlobe as shiver ran down her spines she looked at him with love.

Cupping her face she looked at him.

'Vansh!!'

She Whispered while touching his face trying to be sure that he was her vansh only.

She closed her eyes to feel him after so many days but opened them swiftly when she heard him laughing.

She looked at him confused while he kept laughing looking at her.

'Yaar dollar biwi kitni innocent ho tum, I'm mean anyone can fool you so easily. I mean why are you so innocent that anyone from OUTSIDERS can manipulate you!! Especially against your dear husband.'

He emphasizes on word OUTSIDERS hurting her more. She looked at him painfully, how can she expect him to be her husband.

He was not this much heartless like this man who was standing in front of her, right.

Tears brimmed in her eyes and she took steps back before turning around to leave from there.

But before she can leave from there a hand encircled around her wrist and pulled towards him.

She looked up to him after freeing his hand from her wrist.

'I was just joking dollar biwi.'

He Whispered in her ears huskily making her teary again.

'Sometimes jokes hurts more than the fucking reality. Crack some jokes which makes others smile but don't hurt others because that jokes can rip the soul apart of the other person.'

She said in her broken voice making him guilty but he masked his expressions.

'OK never mind, I'm sorry dollar biwi.'

When she was again about to go from there he pulled her again to himself.

'You have accepted my offer baby doll so now you can not go before fulfilling my demand aur Vese bhi abhi to puri haseen raat bachi hai.

He said and pulled out another chit from the bowl and this time what it was written made him happy.

Honey!!

He said and smiled at her while she looked at him with emptiness in her eyes.

Taking a bowl of honey he poured some on her bare shoulders while she stood still, she neither gave any reaction nor stopped him to do anything.

She let him do whatever he wanted and stood still.

'I'm sorry sweetheart but I have to do acting in front of you of me being vihaan not vansh. I have to do this vihaan drama to punish our culprits. I'm sorry!!'

Vansh thought and licked the honey on her shoulder while she moaned at the feeling.

He looked at her and opened her shirt leaving her only in her bra and her skirt.

He looked at her round boobs with desires and dark eyes. He pressed them over her bra and she moaned.

She didn't admitted that his touch affected her but the truth was that his touch really affected him. She feels like she is with her vansh only but she knew that she is not her vansh but an imposter.

Her chains of thought were broken when she felt him picking her, she looked at him, he too looked at her with same emotions.

Laying her on the bed he opened his shirts while she stared at his well built chest and gulped.

'Tum janana chahti thi naa ki mere aur vansh mein kyaa connection hai.'

He said while hovering upon her and caressed her face with his fingers while she nodded in positive.