8.1 | 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Riddhima beta, Uma itne Dino baad ghar wapas ayi hai, to main chahti hun ki hum sab kuldevi ke mandir chale.'

Said dadi coming to Riansh's Room along with uma and other family members. Riddhima smiled at them and bent down to take dadi & Uma's blessing while they smiled and kept their hand on her head blessing her smiling.

Vansh too bent down and took his mother and grandmother's blessing.

'Haan to dadi hum chalenge, vese bhi kitne din ho gye hum kahi saath mein nhi gye.

She said smiling at them while Vansh looked at his wife with weird expression, 'here I'm thinking to spend some time with her and she wants to go out with family', he thought to himself and sighed.

Just then an idea pooped in his mind and he mentally patted his back. He looked at his family who was happily talking and smirked, all of sudden he started coughing badly gaining everyone's attention.

Riddhima ran towards him and rubbed his back while Siya gave him glass of water, just when he was about to take glass from her it fell from his hand because of coughing.

'Ansh kyaa hua tumhe tum Theek to ho?'

Asked a worried Uma while rubbing her back softly.

'I'm...fi...ne...Maa...'

He said while still coughing.

'Yeh tum fine ho!! Itna khaans rhe ho aur tum fine ho.'

Shouted Riddhima worriedly and again give him water. He took it from her and drank it in one but still he didn't stopped coughing.

'Maa..da..di... aap log... riddhima.. ko.. lekar jao... kuldevi ke mandir main...yehi..re..htaa hun Meri tabiyat kuch Theek nhi...hai...'

He said while coughing. Riddhima looked at him concerned and kept rubbing her back...

'Main kahi nhi jaa rhi tumhe chhod kar vansh. Dadi, massi aap log chale jao.'

She said with teary eyes while Vansh smiled in his mind obviously, 'I'm proud of you sweetheart.' He thought to himself.

'Arey Riddhima hum bhi nhi jaa rhe kahi, vansh ki tabiyat Theek nhi hai aur hum aese usse chhod ke kese jaa sakte.'

Said dadi and Uma together while Vansh looked at them weirdly, 'arey Maa dadi mujhe apni patni ke saath time spend karna hai, jaiye naa,' He said in his mind.'

'NH...IIIII...'

He shouted still doing the acting of coughing while everyone looked shocked at him.

'Dadi, Maa, aap l...og meri... wajah...se apna... plan...Ca...nc...le.. MA.. t kiji...ye...'

He said looking at them sadly while they too looked at him with sad face.

'Haan dadi aap apna plan cancel mat kijiye, vese bhi in kuch Dino main bohut kuch hogyaa isliye aap logo ko bhi fresh hone ki zurarat hai. Aap log jaiye vaise bhi main hun naa main vansh kaa dhyaan yaha rehke rakhungi naa.'

'Are sure beta.'

'I'm 100% sure massi.'

She said and smiled a bit.

'To Theek hai fir, tum keh rhi ho to hum chale jaate hai.'

'Yessss!!'

Shouted Vansh in excitement while everyone looked at him with suspicious eyes. He looked at them and again started coughing.

Everyone saying them to take care went from there to their respective rooms to take their bags.

After picking their bags everyone gathered in hall. One by one they hugged Riansh and went from their bidding bye to them.

Vansh looked at riddhima and smiled sheeplessly. He holded her from her upper arm and pulled her to himself. Riddhima looked at him and smiled as he hided his face in crook of her neck sniffing her intoxicated fragrance.

'I have missed your fragrance very much Riddhima.'

He said while nuzzling his nose in her neck making her moan. She encircled her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

'Now your coughing has stopped Mr. Actor Raisinghania.'

'You knew Riddhima.'

'Aur nhi to kyaa, acting kyaa sirf aap kar sakte hai Mr. Raisinghania. I has saw you smirking when everyone got ready to leave leaving us behind.'

'Ohhh...'

'Ohhh...'

'To mauke kaa fayda uthaye Mrs. Raisinghania.'

'Zarur Mr. Raisinghania.'

They smiled at each other and captured each other's lips for a soulful kiss. Vansh sucked, licked and bites her lower lips while she too did same with his upper lips. He pressed her breast over her blouse making her moan and he entered his tounge inside her exploring every corner of her mouth.

After 10 minutes they broke the kiss for because of lack of breath. Vansh smiled at her and leaned to her ear level giving her a packet.

'This is a dress I bought for 3 days back I was waiting for an opportunity to give you this and finally I got it.'

'Really.'

'Hmm... abb tum yeh pehno and be in my study room in 10 minutes. Baby doll.'

He said and licked her earlobe making her shiver and moan. She shyly nodded and ran from there to washroom blushing while he chuckled at her cute antics.