8.2 | 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 + 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

Vansh was eagerly waiting for Riddhima in Study room. Just then he heard knob opening of the door and he snapped his head towards the direction of the door only to stop his breath as he saw his little wifey in hot green dress he gifted her which barely covered her thighs and he gulped seeing her angelic beauty.

 Just then he heard knob opening of the door and he snapped his head towards the direction of the door only to stop his breath as he saw his little wifey in hot green dress he gifted her which barely covered her thighs and he gulped seeing her ang...

He looked at her tip to toe as she moved her legs sexily walking towards him she encircled her arms around his neck while he kept his hands on her waist. She tip toed and kissed the corner of his mouth making him loose his senses.

'How I'm looking?'
'
'Drop dead gorgeous baby doll.'

Quickly holding her closer he smashed his lips against her, kissing the hell out of her, making random patterns on her waist he walked behind still kissing her, as they got hit by the book shelf all books fell down with a thud. She looked at him as he entered his tounge inside her exploring her.

His hand got the way of her hips and he clutched them tight while she jumped and encircled her legs around his waist while they kept kissing each other sensually.

Breaking the kiss he attacked her neck sucking her neck hard making her moaning mess. He picking her walked towards the table of study room.

'Jump!' He ordered and she obeyed. He again kissed her pouring all his love, lust and longings for her in the kiss while she too kissed him with same intensity. His hand sneaked to the zip of her dress and pulled it down.

Her dress fell from her shoulder revealing her bosoms covered with her black bra to his hungry eyes. He licked her cleavage and opened her bra as her tits jumped out from her bra as if they were waiting to get free, he smirked in satisfaction as he saw her breathing heavily and he absolutely loved how here chest was doing up and down because of her heavy breathing.

He pinched her waist as she flinched a bit, his smirk got wider as he saw her bosoms jingling together. He took one of her twins in his rough hand and other one in his mouth.

He sucked and bites her one nipple and kneaded the other one, his other hand went to her panty and touched her clit over her panty and smiled at her wetness.