7 | 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

Constable Swarna please take this murderer out of my sight. And Inspector Pandey make sure that this woman get the best punishment.'

'Don't worry ma'am we will handle everything.'

They said and took Anupriya with them while she kept pleading in front of the family to save her but nobody gave a damn to her.

Vansh looked at her retreating figure, there was a time when he loved her as his own mother and gave her space to her but today he regretted it badly.

Dadi looked at riddhima and smiled while waking towards her. She stood in front of her and cleaned her tears while nodding in no.

'Thank you Riddhima, because of you today the real culprits got their punishment. And I'm sorry my dear for your loss that happened because of Anupriya.'

'Dadi aap thank you yaa sorry mat kahiye aap hi kehti hai naa ki main aapki beti Jessi hun to aap aaj apni hi beti ko thank you Kyun bol rhi. Aur jiss insaan ko Main saza di wo meri Maa ke kaatil thi aur ye mera farz Banta that ki main apni Maa ko insaaf dilao.'

She said and hugged her tight while she too hugged him tightly. Breaking the hug Riddhima looked at Vansh and smiled at him who was still looking at her numb. She went towards him and took his hand in hers and placed small kiss on his hand.

She looked at him and cleaned his tears signaling him to smile. He smiled and she hugged him while they both cried in each other’s embrace lessening their unbearable pain being in each other's arms.

'Vansh the Christmas gift is still left for you. First close your eyes then I will give you your gift.'

She said while cleaning her tears and he looked at her bit confused but then closed his eyes seeing her glaring at him. Riddhima smiled and whistled just then Sara came with a lady who looked weak and pale, she was supporting her from her shoulder.

'Abb ankhe kholo."

She said and indicated towards the main gate, he turned around and was rooted to his place as tears rolled down from his eyes he ran towards the lady and fell on hai knees crying his heart out holding her hand.

'Maa!!'