3 | 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

Love me like you do...

Tum janana chahti thi naa ki mere aur vansh mein kyaa connection hai.'

He said while hovering upon her and caressed her face with his fingers while she nodded in positive.

'I will tell you but not before this.'

He said and smashed his lips against her while she felt herself being lost in this soft kiss. His hands made their way with their own choice to her bare waist while she moaned in the kiss as he stroked her belly softly and felt butterflies were fighting there in her tummy.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much...

He broked the kiss and looked at her, pecking corner of her lips he smiled while getting and she too got up and sat up on the bed.

'You remember the picture you have seen in the hidden room of Mansion?'

He asked her while she nodded looking at innocently.

'Yeah! I do!'

She replied.

'The answers to your questions are hidden in that picture. I was Vansh's duplicate, who used to save him whenever he was In any type of danger.'

'He used to give me money in exchange of it, whenever he felt like that danger is near him he used to call me and I will be present at the place instead of him.'

He said and looked at her as he found tears in her eyes he felt a pang through his heart, sighing he continued.

'Once I have taken a bullet for him too, and I have mark of it still on my lower back.'

He said while showing her his back where there was a dark brown mark of bullet on his back making her gasp, Dadi was right she thought to herself.

'But the day he jumped from the cliff I was not there to save him.'

He sighed sadly while the tears became sobs of Riddhima.

'If everytime vansh felt danger near him he sent vihaan there then when we got married, who was my groom, vansh or vihaan. Whom I got married vansh or vihaan? Whose wife I'm? With whom I fell in love?'

She thought to herself and looked up at him who was now sitting in front of her now.

'You got married to Vansh only, your groom was vansh, you are Vansh's wife and with whom you fell in love was vansh.'

He answered all her questions which was roaming in her mind as if he had read her mind, she smiled in relief.