5 | 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

Riddhima was sitting in front of her window in her room, gazing at the moon intensely with her dairy near her on the table and pen in her hand. Tears rolled down from her eyes and she started writing in the dairy everything which was creating havoc in her heart.

'Hi Maa, happy birthday, today is 25th December which means today is your birthday and the same day when your ridz lost you. Hope that you are happily living with Bappa and will celebrate your birthday with him. But you know Maa this is the same day I hate the most because on this day 3 years back a daughter witnessed her mother's death in front of her eyes. But Maa you know that daughter, your daughter Ridz is really proud of you because of you a human was saved that day. You died while saving that innocent soul but the innocent soul inside you lost her life. Your ridz lost her mother and witnessed her mother being murdered brutally.

I lost all the hopes of living, the day you left me my soul also left me along with you. My heart cried, cried every second, every hour, every day for you Maa but I feel like you just forget your ridz when you met your first love Papa In the heaven. First papa left her princess then you left your doll all alone in this cruel world where everyone used your doll for their own selfish reasons. But then someone came in my life being a ray of hope in my life, my vansh, his the love of my life. Chalo Maa I'll talk to you later and remember one thing your doll loves you so much.

Your ridz
Your doll.

She closed her dairy and looked at it with tears, just then vihaan entered inside the room and she hurriedly kept her dairy in her drawer before he can see it and quickly cleaned her tears too while he looked at her with suspicious eyes.

'Tum soii nhi abhi tak 12 baj chuke hai.'

'Haan woh main bass sone hi jaa rhi thi, Neend nhi aa rhi thi to socha kuch der chaand ko dekh lun.'

'OK then, good night.'

'Good night Vihaan'

She said to him and settled her side of bed before laying down on the bed and covered herself with a duvet. He looked ar her and sighed, while she kept sobbing silently keeping her hand on her mouth to prevent him to listen her sobs. He went to his side of bed and slept hugging the pendent which she Gifted him.