6 | 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

Vansh was standing there numb while riddhima was crying her heart out. As the video came to the end the murderer showed them her face and everyone looked aghast as the murderer was the daughter-in-law and so called mother of the children of this house, ANUPRIYA.

Getting up Riddhima rubbed her cheeks aggressively to clean her tears. She tilted his head towards Anupriya and looked at her with red eyes. She glowered at her angrily and walked towards her, while Anupriya looked at her scared and gulped.

She moved dangerously closer to the murderer of her mother Anupriya with hatred in her eyes. She looked at her for good minute before slapping her hard on her face. Anupriya looked at her with blood Shot eyes while she too glared at her so called mummy ji with same red eyes..

'You call your self a mother Mrs. Anupriya Raisinghania. You can be anything but mother never its impossible. A mother can't kill  another mother, and make her children orphan. You can't just kill a mother for your own selfish reasons, you can't just snatch a mother from her child. Because of you 3 Years back I lost her, I lost my Maa, and my Maa lost her doll. Just because of you, Anupriya Raisinghania. I hate you more then anyone I can do ever.

She spat out angrily while Anupriya looked at her shocked and the Raisinghania clan was looking at her as if they have seen a ghost. Riddhima again cleaned her tears harshly and faced Anupriya with hatred.

'Aapne dimaag ke ghode itne mat chalao Anupriya, I will explain you. The woman you killed 3 years ago was not Uma Maa but my Maa, Uma Maa's duplicate, Aarohi. And uma Maa is still alive.'

She disclosed the truth in front of everyone making them get another shock while Vansh was taken aback by this new found information.

'Maa is Alive she didn't left her Ansh. But Aarohi massi!!!'

He thought to himself and looked at riddhima who was already looking at him with red eyes.

'Riddhima is my Riddhi.'

He murmured looking at her while she sobbed keeping her hand on her face. He looked at Anupriya with hatred & disgust dripping from his eyes, he fisted his hand and was about to walking towards her but stopped when Riddhima showed him her hand and nodded in no.

'Anupriya you know what I have waited for damn 3 years to get you punished and take my revenge from you for killing my Maa and snatching her from me. I have died every single second since that day, whenever I tried to sleep at night my mom's face used come in front of my eyes, her shouts, her whimpers, her blood still haunts me. It was like a nightmare for me a very horrible nightmare. I was broken but no one was there to console me because you have already took my support system from Me. But you know what all those nightmares, her blood, her shouts became my strength to get her culprits the punishment they deserves.