Chapter One

"Wake up" my mother says,"5 minutes" I groan

"C'mon honey get up you're gonna be late for school" she said while running her fingers through my hair, revealing my forehead and kisses it, then tickles me.

It's hard to say no to her, she's so sweet. Well I don't want to go to school but I had to because I have a special and a sweet mum and a father who works very hard for me. That's why I love my parents.

"Mum stop!" I said "not until you get up!"she replied.

"Okay...okay...I will" I said between laughs. I really love her.

She stops "Okay, I'll prepare your breakfast downstairs. Get ready okay?" She asks, stepping out of the room

"Yeah mum I will. Love you" I shout getting up to take a shower.

"Love you too" she said walking down the stairs

Hi everyone I'm Sean (Shan) Figuroa. I live in London,England and I study at St. Catherine's University called SCU (just came up with it, I don't know if it exists) I love there because I have a lot of friends, I guess? Ughh I don't really know but my subconcious like it there, because of him.

You'll meet him later....

"Dad Im ready for school. You ready to take me there!?" I shout from downstairs.

"Yeah hun. I'll be there in a sec!." He shouted back.

Well my dad is a President of a well known company and he always say 'You'll be the next President hun and Im so proud of you'. Honestly I don't want to be a president there or in any other companies, imagine you'll run the whole company and observe some of your employees and then go home late! Thats so DAMN HARD!

Dad and I were on our way to SCU. I've been there since Gr.3 and now Im third year, since first year Im their 'Campus Girl'. They said Im beautiful and that I should sign up. The teachers would explain why I should, they said Im beautiful, smart, talented, active and tall and I will get high grades. Thats the reason I always sign up every year, to get high grades. Weird right?.

My parents were so proud of me especially when I always won for being 'Campus Girl'. Well they were proud of me since I entered school but unlike now they are VERY PROUD.

"Hun?"

I was shaken out from my thoughts when I heard a voice. I didn't notice that were here and my dad was talking to me.

"Im sorry dad. What was that?"

"I said we are here. You ready?" He said slowly "Yeah. Im ready" I said.

"You sure? You're thinking too deep hun, is everything okay?." He asks again "Dad Im okay. I promise and I'm ready" then he nodded.

We exchanges goodbye's to each other and He finally took off.
___________________________________________
How was it guys? Hope you like it!
Let me know your reaction by commenting it.
Please vote!

So guys expect the short chapters, I'm not good at writing loooong chapters. So yeah that's all!!

Vote || Comment || Share

-styles_x