Chapter Nine

Harry's POV

"And were here!" She said

Im so glad Im in mood today and Im surprised that Im not rude too.

Her house didn't changed, it looks more beautiful than the past 3 yrs. And the big swing in the backyard is still there. We use to play in that swing, and it's really fun.

"Wow! Your house didn't changed, I still love it!" I said, so proud.

She looked at me confused.

"Changed? Still?" She asked, still confused.

Oh god, I forgot she doesn't remember.

She had an amnesia when we was grade six.

I used to visit her there but she was always asleep and I only visit her when my mom is not around.

"Uhh... ermm, nothing I just remember someone when I saw your house." I said sadly.

"Oh I see, it's okay. Im sure you love that person or that person is important to you" she said sadly and she give me a smile.

I love you Sean and youre important to me.

That sounds weird but also true..

Her smile is so wonderful.

I smile back..

By now were in her house, Im waiting her to get the books that we'll use, while watching Greece. Its almost finished.

I need the bathroom...

Sean's POV

I still cant believe that He's here in my house, and He's not rude today TBH He's fun to be with.

By now Im finding my Math book, I cant remember where I put it!

'Maybe its in the book shelf' I thought to myself.

I was now searching for my Math book in the low part of the shelf but I still cant find it!

Maybe it's on the top? Let's see...

I grabbed a chair and I stand on it to be able to reach the top and wait for it.....I reach it! So now Im finding it again.

By now, I put all my weight to my toes and it's really hard! Goddamn!

"Yes! I found it!" I shouted but after that I quickly loose my balance and fell down.

"FUCK! IT HURTS! MY BACK HURTS!!" I screamed because I fell down on a tape descender and it hit my back so its really fucked up.

Fuck! I wish Harry didn't heard that.

Harry's POV

'thud'

As soon as I got out of the bathroom I heard a loud sound upstairs as if someone must've fallen.

Wait.....

What if it's Sean

"FUCK! IT HURTS! MY BACK HURTS!"

Fuck!

I rushed upstairs and into her bedroom to find Sean laying in the carpet with her hand in her back, her back facing me.

And I saw a bruise in her back! Fuck what happened?!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in 2 weeks, it's just, you know school started so Im pretty banned from using gadgets but then my mom let me use but only on Friday's to Saturday's even though I hated it I had to agree with it, I had no choice FUCK!

Anyways..

I updated again yay! Hahah

So what do ya think? Is Sean over reacting? Or it's only Harry?

Will Harry confess his feelings for her in the next chapter? Hahaha!

So yeah That's all for now.

Hope you like it guys!

See you soon!

Vote • Keep Reading • Comment

~styles