Chapter Five

The girl in the picture is what Sean looks like...

Move on to the story...
Hope y'all like it!
________________________________________________

Sean's POV

"Babe did you see Harry?" Yla said as she approached me.

Will I tell her about a while ago?

"Umm yeah.." I replied

"Really? Where and when?"

"Well about a while ago, and it didn't turned out well.."

"Why? Did someone kiss him? God I will kill that bitch"

See? That's why I won't tell her my feelings for Harry..

"Well no, I bumped into him and he got mad and he shouted at me and it cause the other students to chant fight and build a circle around us, and he said that I should apologized to him.."

"Babe you can tell me everything but please just dont forget to breath" she said then chuckled, but I didn't stop.

"And I said he should be the one apologizing to me but then he said another reason to why I should be the one apologizing to him and I shouted at him then ran away!" I said then catch my breathe.

"I thought you were gonna die babe. Im glad you breath" Yla said then she burst out laughing and it cause me to laugh too.

Her laugh is contagious and sure, she laughs at the little things, even though it's not that funny for her it is too funny.

She stopped laughing and realized what Harry did to me.

"Aww babe sorry for what happened to you and Harry. But I wish I was you. You're so lucky you bumped into him and had a conversation" she said looking up with an awe in her face.

She really likes Harry even if he's mean. And I dont understand Yla because most of the boys likes her but she is too blind for her to see that Harry can't notice her, I mean she is loved by the other boys but she let herself stuck with Harry.

And I was too. I was too blind to see that Harry can't notice me too. So I can tell that I was like my besty too but I was never loved like the other boys loved her so I'm a bit jealous.

"Babe?"

I got out of my thoughts when Yla called me.

"Huh? What? Sorry what was that again?" I stutter

"I said what did you said to him after you ran away?" Oh My God, I didn't expect that question.

If I tell her will she be mad...

Will I tell her?
___________________________________________

Will Sean tell Yla?

If Sean will tell her would Yla be mad? I mean really mad?