Chapter Three

Yay! Two updates for today!

Short Chapter again

HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT!
______________________________

Harry's POV

"Never in a million years!" She shout, then ran away.

God, I feel so bad at her. I had to act like I don't like her, but I did! Godamn it! I hate being popular I just hate it, Its stupid!

I don't even know how I became a popular! Is it because I was quiet, punk, fights back at the teacher, rich and beat the hell out of someone when they make me mad?

Thats normal! Im a teenager, we are all teenagers. We did that because thats a part of being a teenager.

And why does everyone call me "King of the Campus"? Is it because when Im walking they always looked at me and backed away, stepped out of my way?

God I hate it when they did that!

Especially when she did that too. She would step out of my way, she would keep her eyes looked down when she sees me.

I want to be friends with her.

Well.....

Be friends with her....

Again...

She's my bestfriend since nursery until Grade 6. We always play outside our houses even though its raining, always laughing, singing songs, playing guitar, hugging, kissing each other on the cheek.

Fuck I miss those days.

I wish I could bring those days back.

But I cant! My mom keeps me away from her! She said that she's no good for me, but I've never believe her.

~FLASHBACK~

GRADE 6

"Harry, lets play hide and seek!" Our other friend said

I look at Sean if she wants to play, of course she would say yes but Id like to make sure, she look back at me and nodded.

"Here!" She said as we approach a big door.

When we opened it, it was full of old things, its like we are in a storage room!

As we walked inside I remembered something......

"I think we shouldn't be here Sean." I said.

I was scared in that room because the last time I go in this room, I saw our other friends body, he's buried a few weeks ago, but that memory is still fresh in my mind.

Sean didn't know that I saw he's dead body in here, with his hands cut off.

"HEY!! You okay?" I was shaken out of my thoughts then faced her.

"Huh? What?" I said asking her to repeat what she is saying.

"I said why are we shouldn't be here? You said it though"

"Lets go outside and I'll tel-"

"Thirty!" I was cut off by a shout coming from the backyard.

"Too late, we have to hide!" Before I could reply she dragged me and run, until we reached a closet/cabinet.

Its so old, it has so many dusts...

Sean opened it and we saw so many dresses and suits that had blood stains on it.

"Perfect" she whispered.

"Hell" I whispered back

God Im so scared right now... but I have to be strong for my bestfriend.

We waited inside the cabinet for about ten minutes and our friend 'Mark' doesn't found us yet.

"We should go out, its getting hot and weird in here" she said

Thank God she finally realize..

We pushed the cabinets door but it didn't open, we pushed it one more time but it didn't open. We pushed it three more times but nothing happens its still won't open.

We started banging the doors of the cabinets. Still it won't open

We were stuck in there until dark. Sean is crying because she was scared and I was tearing up too.

Luckily someone found us he said he heard a loud sound coming in here so he checked it out and he found us. But his clothes were full of blood, and I saw him before our friend dissapear, and someone said that he's the last person they saw with our friend. And he's one of the suspects, so me and Sean looked at each other with a terrifying face then we ran

When I got home I saw my mom crying, worried and she's on the phone with someone and I heard her say "He's here Thank God!"

I told her about what happened and she said that its sean's fault and I should stay away from her. And she said I should be angry because I would've died in there, and yeah I became angry at her.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

After that I'd never talked to her in a kind way.....
_____________________________________

What do ya think guys?

Keep Voting