Chapter 3.

Both Ink and Reaper grunted when they both where shoved in to a room where the captain of the ship was residing. The captain's quarters.

"CaPtAiN GEno, FoUNd ThEsE treSpaSsErS hIdINg On ThE dEck BeHinD sOme BarReLs." Error said sternly.

Geno looked up and froze slightly when he saw the tall skeleton wearing a black vest with its hood up. 'he looks just like that person in the water...' he thought, then relaxed and put his writing feather down, he interlocked his fingers and observed the both of them.

"It appears you did, now," Geno said looking at them both with a cold gaze." Who are you and why are you here?"

Ink looked at his friend hopefully, not wanting to be the one to talk to the captain.' Reaper knows what he's doing, you have to have faith in him thar he won't mess this up.' he thought.

Reaper not even looking at his nervous friend started talking." My friend over here is named Ink and I am Reaper, but you can call me whatever you wish sweatheart~" he said and bowed to show respect with a wink.

'nope, he's going to get us killed!' Ink started to panic as cold sweat dripped down his skull.

Geno's face flushed a bit at the response. And Errors growl of disapproval at his choice of words could be heard behind the two.

"As for why we're here, we'd like to join the 'sea angels' crew" he finished having a sly grin on his face.

"Ab-ABSoLuTl€ NøT!" Error was quick to object.

"Error, could you please wait outside?" Geno asked calmly.

"WhA- WHy?!"

"Please, I'm only asking to wait outside, once I'm done asking questions you can come back in." Error was going to reject again but one look from the captain made him shut up.

"As-A$ yØû WiŠh ¢AptÆin." He said and went outside his brothers room.

Once the door was closed Geno stood up from his desk." I apologize for my brother's behaviour, he's been really protective as of lately... For... Reasons."his hand went to his neck/should area where the bite mark was, scratching it slightly.

"It is quite alright, captain Geno." Reaper said, his grin never leaving his face.

"Thank you for understanding, now." He went around his desk till he was Infront of it as he eyed the two in his quarters." You said that you wish to join the crew" Reaper nodded with a 'yes'. "Do you have any experience in fighting with a sword or any other weapon?"

"Yes, I do, though I'm not the best at it, I can." Reaper answered.

Geno nodded and looked at Ink" and you?"

Ink gulped and nodded, not trusting his voice.

Geno came closer to them and examined the both of them like a shark. " Do you get sea sick?"

"No, we don't."

"Do you have family?"

Reaper thought a bit and answered." Yes, a younger brother, but I haven't seen him in years "

"I-I only have my father's but they travel a lot A-And I meet them very rarely." Ink answered.

Geno then continued to ask questions about them which where answered mainly by Reaper who kept his calm and cocky demeanor, while Ink was trying his best not to stutter.

"Alright, those where all the questions I had, now Ink you may go and wait outside with Error, I have a few more, private, questions for Reaper." He said eying the taller down.