Chapter 10.

"¥oů w∆Ñţ Ťø-0 ķÑø-⁰W ā8∅ūŤ G€-ēπ∅'$ $i¢€s$?"

"Yes, master gunner Fresh said that you would know more about." Error looked down on Sci, trying to figure out why he'd need to know about it.

"𐌀𝟆ᵭ ⨈んɏ-🝃廾¥ ᗫ𝜃 ¥𝜃ህ 𝕹Ҽ트ᵭ-𝟆Ҽ트ᗫ ꞎんΐꗟ ⌶𝟆բ𝜃𝚛ጣ𝞉ꞎΐ𝜃𝟆?" Sci took notice of Errors increase in stuttering and uncontrollable voice, and realized that this illness must be a touchy subject for him. He was young when it happened after all and Fresh said that Geno didn't wake up for awhile so could have thought his brother was dying or already dead. Kids do have big imaginations.

"Well I want to know if by chance the illness was caused by a venom or poison with similar symptoms like now, if so it would somewhat explain why he doesn't have a reaction." He explained.

"¥öÛ-∅ū ㄒんΐ𝟆ꝅ んҼ-廾트 ဌ𝜃ꞎ ΐጣ-ΐጣጣህ𝟆Ҽ ꞎ𝜃 ꞎん𝞉ꞎ ͼ𝚛Ҽ𝞉ꞎህ𝚛Ҽꗟ ᕓҼ𝟆𝜃ጣ Ӻ𝚛𝜃ጣ ㄒん𐌀ꞎ-ㄒ廾𝞉ꞎ ⌶-ΐℓℓ𝟆Ҽꗟꗟ?"

"Yes" Sci said sternly.

"W€\[ #ê Ďìďπ'7 Ğ€T-ęt $ĪčĶ FřØm-∅M @ 8ïT€"
------------------------------
.
.
.

Geno had returned to the ship from exploring an island father was raiding.

"Mama! Mama! I made a new friend!" Brother was so excited about it that he ran straight to mother and didn't notice how his health was decreasing. "Mama -cough--cough- look look, he gave me this beautiful necklace!"

"Oh dear it is beautiful indeed, but your forehead is burning up" mother took him in her arms to carry him to the ships doctor. "Oh and your clothes are damp as well, what happened? Did you fall in water?"

" No, but my scarf did and I couldn't get or find it until my new friend showed up and got it for me" he explained with excitement." He didn't talk much, mostly repeated the words I said and was quite shy at first but when he warmed up to me we played together and -cough--cough--cough- he looked cold so gave him my vest-cough-"

"Save your breath dear" we went in the sick bay where our old doctor was reading some book." Diavalo, could you take a look at Geno, I think he might have caught a cold" she sat brother down.

Our old ship doctor came closer with a thermometer to check his temperature." He does seem to be having a little fever" he said calmly only to panic after seeing how high it was."or a pretty big one." He went over to his desk to take some stuff in a hurry and return to brothers side.

"I-Ī$ 8řöThĘr øķ?"

"I'm ok Err -cough--cough-or, it's just a cold." Geno reassured but was getting more drowsy and tired as time went by." I'll get better soon"

"P|πK¥ $wëĀŕ-Ær?" Geno intertwined their pinkies and shook their hands." I, Genocide CQ, Big Brother to Error CQ and son to the most feared pirate family in the seven seas, the Sea Hawks, solemnly swear, that I will get better from this treacherous cold and play with my little brother -cough-"

"¥-ÿ0u bëT." Mother patted both of our heads.

"You two are just too cute." She said with a soft smile.

"𝕹𝜃ㄒ ᥫህꞎҼ!!"

Brother anly snickered at my reaction before being interrupted by the pink haired medic."here take this for now, it should ease the fever, I recommend lots of rest." Geno ate the medicine and frouned at the taste.