Chapter 4.

The second day on the ship the two merfolk where woken up from their slumber by a skeleton that had black substance running from his eyes.

"Wakey wakey, time for breakfast!" He said loudly and watched in satisfaction, laughing slightly when Reaper jumped and fell from his hammock and landed on his face while Ink held on his Hammock for dear life while upside down so he wouldn't fall on top of Reaper.

Reaper glared at the forever crying skeleton." The hell was that for!?" He hissed out, clearly not happy being woken up this way.

The crying skeleton only laughed at him before answering." Oh nothing~, just came to wake you two up for breakfast is all. Unless you don't want to eat?"

"W-we'll be coming!" Ink said quickly when he actually got his footing on the floor and steadied himself.

Reaper got up and evened out his clothes. "Yeah yeah, what he said." Reaper said a bit rudely.

The smaller skeleton either didn't notice or ignored his tone and just turned around to leave." Alrighty! Fallow me!~" the two merfolk quietly started to fallow the land dweller after giving each other a look and nodding. They walked in relative silence untill it was broken by their escort." I don't think we were introduced properly. I'm Killer"

Reaper looked at him and smiled lightly." Reaper and he's Ink" he pointed at his short friend.

""Reaper"? Damn that's a bad ass name!" Killer said with excitement." Can't wait to have you two in the crew! You will join right?"

"N-not sure" ink stuttered out and Reaper finished.

"Though we do hope so, but it depends on if the captain allows us to"

"Me too" Killer said smiling at them." You two seem like you'd be a good addition to the team!"

"Heh, really?" Reapers asked to which Killer nodded.

"Definitely! I can already see us becoming great friends!"they walked for a bit more and made a slight turn to and entered the food area where practically the whole crew was eating and chatting amongst each other. "Come this way! Horror is the cook and one of my besties! Though a bit scary he's really nice and fun to hang out with!" He lead them towards tall skeleton that had a hole in his head and one vibrant red eye light. He wore a white dress shirt that had its sleeves rolled up and smeared with what looked like blood, whether it's animals or a person's is up to debate. He also had black ripped pants and around his waist he wore some animals fur like belt and around it a red felt with white triangle pattern. On top he also had and actual belt that had a lot of knives of different kinds strapped on to it. Strangely he, like Ink, didn't wear shoes, instead he was barefoot and had some dark brown, maybe red, cloth strips wrapped around his heal, foot and up his ankles. Over all that he had a slightly pink apron that was stained with what looked like bater.

Killer quickly made his way to him dragging the two newcomers by the cuffs of their sleeves. "Yo! Horror! My pall! How you doing!?" He greeted his friend loudly and when he reached him he finally let go of their sleeves.

Horror looked up at them and one look from him was enough to intimidate Ink as he hid behind his friend.

"Oh, hi Kills!" Horror greeted him surprisingly happily, even if his voice was a bit groggy and raspy , he sounded friendly. "I'm doing well, thanks for asking."

"Awesome, anyways here are the soon to be new crew members! This is Reaper." He pointed at him and then Ink who was behind them." And this is Ink, the one I hit in the head with the bag that had those metal parts Fresh uses on canons and to make his bombs 'n stuff." Horror smiled and greeted them before turning around and grabbing a plate." So what's for breakfast today?"