𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒

Blair was never one to ever really make a big scene out of something, even if that something was hurting her more than you could ever imagine. Some things were just better left unsaid. Such as her aching heart. But it wasn't aching for her, it was aching for the boy who she had left 5 years ago.

Today marked the day she had been kidnapped 5 years ago. Kidnapped wasn't a term she was particularly fond of using. She didn't want to think of herself as a victim, which is what most people would think of when they think of kidnapped. She wants to be known as a survivor, a fighter, brave, anything but a victim. To anyone else in the world, it was any other normal day. But to Blair, this day couldn't go by fast enough.

Since she moved in with Kevin and Rose, Blair had been homeschooled. Between dealing with frequent hospital visits, daily visits with a therapist and going to therapy in general, public school just wasn't an option. To be honest though, it made Blair feel much better. Before she was taken she had always dealt with mean kids, so now she didn't have to worry about anyone judging her.

When they moved Rose and Kevin had both insisted that she gave public school a try again. After much convincing from her therapist and Rose constantly worrying about her social skills, Blair finally agreed to give it a go.

She really didn't want to go to school today, and she knew Rose would never make her, but she also knew if she didn't her mind would wonder the rest of the day, and it was never good when her mind wondered.

Slowly she pulled herself out of bed, hissing when her bare feet hit the ice cold ground. It was safe to say she hated mornings. Although she despised waking up so early, she did always enjoy the cool morning her skin on a morning run.

Running cleared her mind of all thoughts. It was in a way a stress reliever from this disaster she calls life. She was never into physical activity so when she actually started to enjoy running not only did it shock her, but both her parents as well. Non the less Rose encouraged her to continue running as a way for a healthy stress reliever.

Her stress relieving methods hasn't always been as healthy as they were now. Slicing up her own skin had become one of her favorite habits, but after much therapy it got better. Everything got better, everything will always get better. At least that's what she likes to tell herself.

Slipping on a comfy pair of sweats and comfy long sleeve, Blair grabbed her running sneakers from one of the boxes she had yet to unpack, and headed out the front door. Although she didn't want to admit it to herself, she had never forgot all the trails and roads here. They would always be apart of her. Now and always.
.
.
.
.
Logan on the other hand had always been an earlier riser and enjoyed the mornings. Along with this, he knew Blair never enjoyed mornings, at all. Whenever she slept over — which was quite often — she would never want to get up earlier than 9, which is why it surprised him when he saw a certain tiny girl running past his house at 6 in the morning.

In the mornings Logan often just got up to get up, staying in bed he left was a waste of time. He'd rather begin his day with an early start. Throwing on a random pair of sweats and a t-shift from his drawer, Logan headed towards the door, wanting to catch up with his mysterious beauty.

Blair by now had only made it about a half mile from her house and started to turn around to run in the other direction. A mile run was really just a warm up for her, but she had school today and needed to get ready.

Just as she turned to run home, boom, her small body hit the concrete hard, definitely leaving bruises. Lifting her hands off the concrete, the sting is almost instant. Small cuts dripping with blood covered her tiny hands, making her take in a deep breath.