𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓊𝓉𝑒

"Dude! Did you hear about the new girl?"

Logan turned on his heel to see his best friend running down the hallway toward him. The crowd splitting as spitfire Logan has known as his best friend ran through. Everyone's attention on the screaming boy. He sure didn't act like 17 year old. Logan gave him a look, but he just shrugged him off.

Caleb — had moved to the school about a month after Blair disappeared, he bumped in Logan one day and Logan — being the grumpy boy he was — yelled at the new boy and stormed away. But Caleb being the persistent and annoying kid he was wouldn't leave him alone until he said they could be friends.

Logan would never admit to this, but Caleb was one of the best things he could ask for. He was there when he needed him most, and to be honest he was quite fond of the loud boy's presence, even if sometimes all he wanted him to shut up.

"Her's name Blair." Caleb was practically bouncing in place, excited to tell his best friend this new information.

"So I've heard."

Stopping his bouncing, Caleb pouted at Logan. "Wait how did you hear before me?"

Logan simply shrugged "She's my neighbor"

Logan  — after Blair had left — was a boy of very few words around those who didn't know him very well. He really only talked around his family or when Caleb and him were alone. But to the girls it made him "twice as hot".

Though, Logan had never gave any of them the time of day and normally just sticked with Caleb. But Caleb on the other hand was a real ladies man. 

"Is she hot?"

Logan rolled his eyes at his best friends question . "I don't know, I didn't see her, I only met her parents."

Caleb nodded, but started to stare at something behind Logan. The hallway got eerily quite.

Waving his hand in front of Caleb's face, Logan tried to get his friends attention.

"Caleb?"

Still not responding to him, Logan turned around and at the end of the hallway stood a girl. She had a dark red hoodie on, with a pair of gray sweatpants. But she was definitely new.

The school rarely ever got new kids, but when they did, it was often a big deal.  Even though her head was down, she must have noticed everyone looking at her, and instantly pulled her hood up. Covering her blonde- almost white, hair.

Logan has only known one person with that color hair. But there's no way. It couldn't be. The girl glanced up, and that's when their eyes met. Instantly the girl broke eye contact and continued walking down the hallway, quickly opening her locker, which unfortunately was in the same hallway.

There was no doubt in Logan's mind that this was her. This was his best friend, that had left him in the dirt. Just disappeared, no letter, no text, no call. Now she was here. She was back.

He knew her eyes out of anywhere. Her right eye was a beautiful bright blue. The brightest he had ever seen. Where her left eye, was an emerald green. Equally as bright as the right. She had light freckles that littered her face, and skin almost as pale as her hair.

"Blair" he said in a whisper

But it was so quiet everyone could hear it. A look of panic flooded her eyes, while the rest of her face stayed natural. He was sure he was the only one who could see it. But as fast as it came, it was gone

Blair quickly turned on her heel and rushed in the other direction, leaving Logan and everyone else in the hallway dumbfounded. Everyone had known the story of Blair Williams. Now with Logan's confirmation, they knew for sure, she was back.