𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

"Blair?"

Logan's young voice filled the night air, his breath could be seen due to the cold.

"Yeah?"

"Your my best friend" Logan whispered

Blair grinned, and looked over at the boy who she considered her savior. "And you mine"

Logan sighed in content. Nothing could ever come between them.

"We'll always be best friends right?" Logan looked at the multi-colored eyed girl laying next to him.

"Till death do us part" she whispered

Logan grinned at her statement. "Till death do us part" he repeated

"You know I'm starting to think that we sound like a married couple when we say say that"

Blair grimaced.

"Married to you, I could never" she dramatically pretended to faint at the idea.

"Why I'm not that bad m'lady" Sitting up, Logan mocked bowed to the now grinning girl.

"I wouldn't be so sure m'lord"

Both kids burst into a fit of laughter the sound filling the night. Tears of laughter filled the pair's eyes. Finally the two calmed down and both laid back down on the blanket to continue their stargazing, pointing out all the constellations they could name.

"Blair! Logan!" Both their heads snapped back to Logan's mom who stood in the door way of their house.

"It's time for Blair to go home." Both kids groaned not wanting to leave. 

"Oh come on you two, you'll see each other tomorrow."

Grumbling under their breaths the two begrudgingly trudged their bodies back into the warm house. It was a fairly chilly night, being it was October.

Blair grabbed her bag from the kitchen table and slipped on her old ripped up sneakers. They weren't anything spectacular, but they worked. Logan's mom had offered to buy her a new pair, but Blair would never accept.

Giving Logan one last hug, Blair carefully crossed the dark street to her house. Logan's mom and Logan watched from the front porch to make sure she got home safely. The street lamp shined brightly over her house as she made her way through the front yard to the door.

"Blair!" Blair turned her head to see Logan waving crazily at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow! I already miss you!" He screamed probably waking up the whole neighborhood.

Blair shook her head and chuckled, that's her best friend. She was never one to yell or talked loudly, so instead she simply waved back to the boy and entered  the threshold of her house for the last time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Help"

Blair's voice was raspy from the screaming, so her last call came as a whisper.

She looked up at the sky, for the first time in her 12 years of life, she notice how beautiful the night sky was. She remembered the constellations her Nana had pointed out to her before she had passed. The same constellations she and Logan had looked at the night she last saw him. The night couldn't have lasted long enough, but she had to return home to her mother.

Her mother. Blair hoped she was worried but she knew better then that. It been 10 months, she probably forgot about her by now. Probably has a new family. Another daughter to love her.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad leaving this cruel place. She could see her nana, and papa again. She sure did miss them. But what about Logan?

Did she really want that? Leave the world behind? As nice as it sounded, she wanted to live. She wanted to grow up, she wanted to be like any other normal kid. She wanted to find love, to marry, to live her life.

Ethereality जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें