𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

Deep breaths

In and out, you can do this.

It felt like deja vu as Blair sat on the floor of the school's bathroom. Who knew high schoolers could be so cruel? It was only her second day, and she hadn't even done anything.

Anna had approached her in hallway accusing her of trying to steal Logan from her. Blair snorted humored at this, as Logan just the day before had told her he wanted nothing to do with her, but obviously this didn't go over well with Anna. Which then resulted in a few punches to the gut, as well as a few kicks. Really wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

Anna was more of a nuisance at this point. Sure the punches and kicks hurt, but it wasn't anything that really stuck to Blair as unbearable. There was definitely worse people who could be bullying her. Like the jocks, Logan in particular. Logan had grown into a fairly muscular boy. It wasn't hard to tell he had worked hard for his body even if he just wore sweatshirts most of the time. Now hits from him, that would hurt.

Finally taking one last shaky breath, Blair stood up from the dirty bathroom floor and unlocked the door the stall. Taking a glance in the mirror, Blair gave a small sigh. The bags under her eyes were definitely noticeable. Her sweatpants and sweatshirt both hung off her thin body.

Ugly. Just ugly.

Not wanting to look at her reflection any longer, carefully Blair pushed the door of the bathroom open. Glancing at both sides she finally slides out of the bathroom to wait for the bell for her second class. First period only had 10 minutes left. Only her second day, and she already had skipped her first period. Wonderful.

"Hi Blair!"

Blair practically jumped out of her skin as a boy who she recognized as Logan's friend stared at her with a large smile on his face.

"My name's Caleb! I've heard so much about you! Well I suppose it wasn't all good, but Logan used to never shut up about you! He's such a grump butt all the time though. But your definitely prettier then he described. I love your eyes! Are they natural?"

Blair look at the energetic boy with wide eyes. He had talked in such a fast manner that she had barely caught anything past his name.

"I-I" Blair pathetically stuttered trying to understand everything that had come out of Caleb's mouth.

"Oh I talked a bit fast. My bad" Caleb let out a small chuckle.

Blair couldn't deny it, Caleb was cute guy. Being a male in general made her a bit nervous talking to him, but being fairly looking made the situation even worse.

Caleb was a ginger, his hair a mixture of brown and red. His blue eyes was one of the first things you would notice about him, but they were adorned with a pair of glasses covering them, giving him a jock-nerd look. His body much like Logan's was definitely defined, his tight t-shirt showed off every muscle that he had clearly worked hard for. The boy was probably about 6'2, towering over little Blair.

"Are you okay?"

Blair made eye contact with the giant in front of her.

"Y-yeah of course." Blair's voice, like usual, was fairly quiet but she gave a small smile at the care the boy was showing her.

A thought crossed Blair's mind that instantly ceased her smile.

"U-uh Caleb?"

"You okay sunshine?"

Blair cracked another smile. "Well y-yes but i d-don't think Logan w-would want you talking to m-me"

Caleb's face broke into the biggest grin Blair could ever imagine. He was smiling so big she took a small step back, to put a bit of space in between the two.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head about that grumpy pants, he's always upset with me about something, what's making a new friend going to do?"

"We're friends?"

Caleb's face soften a bit at the small girl's expression.