class president

Izuka pov hero class was crazy but that was to be expected of and we had normal class boring but we still have to learn not just hero stuff when uncle aiazwa made an announcement.

Aiazwa:alright i regret that have to inform you that.

Everyone in the class was tense when.

Aizawa:you have to pick a class president and a vise class president.

1-a:THAT IT.

Mina:pick me.

Denki:i can do it.

Sato:i can do it.

lida:HOLD IT how about we hold an election to decide who it should be.

Tsuyu:but we haven't know each other for that long.

Ojiro:yea and we just vote for ourselves.

lida:then we vote for who we trust more that would be wise right mr aizawa.

Aiazwa:i don't care just pick one before my nap is over got it.

Everyone voted izuka voted for momo while some of the class voted for izuka and shoto was being a simp voted for izuka and the same for Katsuki.

Aiazwa:alright here are the votes 7 votes for izuka 5 votes for momo and 1 for lida class president is izuka yagi and vise president is momo yayoazyou also later this thursday we are going to the U.S.J and no it no universal studio japan it a training fertility for rescue mission that is all you are dismissed.

In the lunchroom

Izuka:so who did you vote.

Momo:i voted for you izuka.

Uraraka:same here.

lida:same for me.

Katsumi:your my friend of course i vote for you izuka.

Katsuki:your much stronger then anyone so i voted for you.

Izuka:if anything i bet shoto voted for me and i voted for you momo.

Momo:oh thank you.

Uraraka:hey lida i think you be good as class president cause you wear classes and fit the look.

Everyone look at uraraka like if she was serious of what she just said.

Izuka:hey lida i notice your costume is like Ingenium he your brother cause you both have the same quirk

lida:yes he is my brother as we are apart of a legacy and i come here to do the same as the others before me.

Katsuki:woah that is amazing.

Momo:well as long we work hard aiazwa won't have a reason to expel us right yagi.

Izuka:yep and if you don't cause too much trouble.

Shoto:izuka would you like to eat lunch with me and izumi.

Izuka:hmm nope and for the last time we are not friends and i will not go out with you.

Shoto:(grr)fine then(leaves).

Momo:what was that izuka.

Izuka:(sigh)he and his twin sister and izumi is my "twin sister"they thought if they use their quirks on me then i would give up on being a hero.

lida:then how are they in ua then.

Katsumi:they have shown good behavior and izumi and shoto is not taking it well.

Ejiro:only shoka is she took therapy and with her new friend is helping too.

Uraraka:hmm well that good for shoka but todoroki and shimura needs to move on.

An alarm went on.

Alarm:level three repeat level three all students please evaluate in a peaceful manner.

lida:what is level three.

3 year student:it means someone enter the school.

In the hallways it was crazy the so call future heros were panicking while 1-a were trying to c everyone down.

Katsumi:everyone calm down.

Momo:slow down.

Ojiro:ahh we can't calm them down.

Mina:we need help.

Izuka look out the window and saw it was the reporters outside and wonder how they have gotten in.

Izuka:the reporter(create megaphone EVERYONE STOP NOW.

everyone stop and look at izuka and listen what she has to say.

Izuka:it just to reporter look out the window of this future heroes then the hero Society is doom

Everyone look out and saw the reporters and was ashamed of themselves for panicking like that.

Izuka:now all those who have been hurt pls go to recovery girl the other go back to class(i have to tell nezu).

In nezu office.

Nezu:hmm how did they get in the wall was destroy.

Izuka:principal nezu.

Nezu:yes Izuka what do you need and thank you for calming down the seniors and believe they are going to hear me lecture them about there behavior.

Izuka:sir o think it was villains who destroy the wall in order the deliver a massage of war.

Nezu:hmm and friday your class is going to the U.S.J so i'll have the big three and more pro heros just in case.

Izuka:oh the big three yay i can see mirio again.

Nezu:yes well better hurry to class izuka.

Izuka:ok nezu.

Ok izuka knew mirio when she younger and support him to be a hero as mirio support her and he believe she can be a hero without a quirk so izuka see mirio as a big brother mirio and tamaki are dating.