Sports festival announcements and an unexpected letter

Izuka pov

It has been a few days sonde me no kacchan have adopted eri as our daughter and we love her as our own and dad was happy to be eri grandfather Katsumi is a great auntie to eri as ejjro was a great uncle and now that I think about it I never heard him talk about his i'll have to ask him and I was getting eri stuff ready and to scare anyone who hurt eri and Izumi and the whore and "shoto" won't touch her at all if they value there life's.

Izuka:milk.

Katsuki:check.

Izuka:diapers.

Katsumi:check.

Izuka:toys and pacifier.

Ejjro:check.

Katsuki:izuka calm down we have going to school and no villains would attack the school other then the U.S.J.

Izuka:I can't take that chance and other villains are out there.

Katsumi:well in any case eri is safe and sound from overhaul.

Izuka:sorry and I'm going to have your parents meet eri as their granddaughter.

Katsuki/ejjro:"rest in peace dad/in law money and mine.

Katsumi:mom will be so happy and have any one of you notice shoka and jay are getting closer.

Izuka:hmm true well we better get going.

In class

Izuka:here we are eri(eri giggle)awe so cute.

lida:excuse me but why did you bring a baby here.

Tsuyu:yeah why.

Izuka:well this is my daughter eri.

Everyone:WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER.

As they yelled eri was going to cry but she stop when izuka put in her pacifier which has calm her down.

Izuka:please don't yell or eri will cry and I don't want that to happen and if you value your life then make the right choice.

Everyone nods their heads in fear while looking at eri if she was the most adorable thing in the world(she is the most adorable thing in the world there nothing can change that).

Aiazwa:alright class sit down I have a few announcements to make first of congratulations to bakugou and izuka for adopting eri and the sports festival in two weeks so be ready with everything you got.

Everyone was about to cheer when they remember what could happen if eri cried which they don't want that to happen.

lida:sir are you sure it safe after the attack.

Izuka:it was way to show to villains that after one attack we won't back down.

Aiazwa:well said izuka and it is a great opportunities to show what you are made out of.

Denali:what do you mean sir.

Katsuki:he means we will be able to show the pro heroes what we can do.

Jiro:that right most go to work in other agency's but as sidekicks and most miss their chance to go big.

Aiazwa:yes your right Jiro well you all will have two weeks to train so no homework but it doesn't mean to slack of in your studies Mina and kaminari and just cause your dating my son Shinso doesn't mean you're get special treatment.

Denki:I understand sir and I really don't care about all that.

Mina:yessir.

Aiazwa:well for the reminder of class just talk but don't be too loud(fall asleep)

Jiro:it crazy that we got attack by villains.

Momo:and we have the chance to show what we are made out of.

Ayoma:I'm sure the crowd won't stop staring at me cause I can't stop shining right koda.

Koda nods scared of ayoma when Tsuyu asked.

Tsuyu:when did you and Bakugou adopted a baby izuka.

Izuka explain to everyone about how she was found in the alleyway and her encounter with overhaul and how she created sleeping gas to knock overhaul out and how he is in jail.

Mina:wow that crazy and overhaul.

Momo:what does he want with a baby.

Uraraka:I don't know and I don't want to think about it.

lida:all that matters that eri is safe and he won't be out for a long time.

Bakugou:that right well lunch is going to start soon so let go.

All of 1-a was getting ready to leave when they see a bunch of people outside there classroom door.

Denki:umm what going on what do they want from us.

Izuka:there scouting the competition and cause we survived against a villain attack please move so we can go to lunch.

Momoma:my name is momoma and I'm from 1-b and we are going to prove that 1-b is the best then you loser and declare war on you.

Izumi:shut I-

Izuka:stop yagi there no point in this your just butt hurt that your purse got shatter and we could have died.

Katsuki:just go.

Nezu:what would seems to be the problem.

Izuka:hi uncle Nezu.

Everyone look at izuka cause everyone now knew she has power over them one mistake and there dead before daylight.

Izuka:these guys are blocking our away to lunch and they won't leave.

Nezu:is that all then well go all of you before I give detention NOW.

everyone ran in fear the others got to the lunchroom with no problems while all might gotten a letter from someone he didn't want to see for the rest of his life.

Am:a letter what could it be.

Dear Toshinori i see you now have a quirk and now the number 1 hero and a family too I will be coming over to see them and you can't escape from me boy and I will see my granddaughter from your father Jason yagi.

Am:no that Asshole can't be back I did everything to make sure he can't find me I will not let him hurt izuka and eri.

Gt:so he finally returned to toshinori life and after all this time he must realized if he said he was the one who raised him then people would tell him he did a good job.

Nezu:it would have seem so and if he has his ways then he can take izuka out of his custody and abused her we can't let that happen.

Recovery girl:yes we can't let it happen I refuse to let it happen to her toshinori tell izuka everything about your father so she doesn't trust him understand.

Am:yes I will not let that bastard hurt her.

You know in these stories we hear how much an asshole am dad is but we never have him introduced so I' be the first unless someone already did this but I will have toshinori dad appear and sorry it took so long to get this out I had writer block and I'm doing a chapter on heroes untied