Obstacle course

Izuka pov

It was time for the obstacle course and it was going to be crazy as everyone will be fighting for first place my bitch of sister will being doing everything she can to make sure I lose to prove to me I was still a weakling.

Katsuki:ready izuka.

Izuka:yes I'm ready for this and nothing is going to stop me not even Izumi and inkwhore.

Both Katsumi and Katsuki was hiding their laughs at izuka words as she was right.

Kirishima:for now keep your head clear so they can't miss with it.

Shinso:he got a Point keep a clear head so Izumi and shoto don't use it against you.

Izuka:right ok.

Midnight:everyone to the starting line.

Everyone gather at the starting line getting ready.

Midnight:the first 41 people to reach the finish line will compete in the next event on your mark, get set, go.

Everyone started to run or in some cases fly or leap to the finish line as shoto froze the entrance nearly catching everyone but izuka and Katsuki and Katsumi and Kirishima as he and Izumi and inko was pissed.

Shoto:(ugh she won't win even if she wins I won't let her go that easily and shoka better be ready for my surprise payback traitor).

Izumi:(I will win izuka you and dad will come back to me and mom and you will dumb Katsuki and that demon baby).

Izuka:ok time to create(create levitation quirk)now I can levitate myself over obstacles or obstacles out of my way.

Present mic:now we see they are reaching zero pointers section.

Izuka:ok the zero pointer robots how does uncle Nezu afford this and he can continue this.

Izuka levitate over the zero pointer well creating another quirk that allows her to control fire at will.

Izuka:I'm going to need this quirk if I face shoto.

in the stands.

Eri:"happy baby noise".

All might:yes eri that your mother.

Nezu:how are you adjusting to being a grandfather.

All might:while a bit stressful it is worth it to see eri smile.

Nezu agree that seeing eri smile is worth it her happiness is izuka number 1 priority inko was pissed not being able to hold her grand baby and was hoping either shoto or Izumi win the sport festival.

Back to the race

Izuka:haha past the zero pointers.

As izuka was first shoto and Izumi was furious at this fact as things wasn't going to plan as they were in sixth and seventh place in the race.

Izumi:we can't lose shoto.

Shoto:right we have to win(I must have izuka).

Shinso:sorry but that not going to happen anytime so(being carried by others)izuka have a boyfriend and a daughter the moment she give that up is never so give up.

Shoto/Izumi:never.

Shinso:your lost.

Katsuki:nothing is going to stop from making sure izuka doesn't go back.

Katsumi:same here Katsuki.

Present mic:now we see the students nearing the pits if they fall they are out of the race.

Izuka:ok now time to levitate over the pit.

Izuka started to levitate over the pit as the other students started to shown up and some cross with zero effort a bit crazy inventor use her "Babies" to cross over the pits shoto use his ice to cross the pit.

Kirishima:time to cross the pit any ideas.

Katsumi:well me and Katsuki can just fly over you can hold to me if you want.

Kirishima:I mean if that ok with you.

Katsumi:of course it fine beside you need to cross over it anyway.

Both Katsumi and Kirishima flew over the pit and started to run again to catch up to the others while the others ahead was getting close to the mine bomb sections.

Izuka:I have to be careful here or else I might get injured and grandma would not like that.

Shoto:he we come izuka be prepared to lose this race.

Izumi:and to come home and break up with Katsuki and be with shoto.

Izuka:never(creates sticky slime bomb)well hope you don't get stuck here.

Izuka threw the bombs as both Izumi and shoto was confused what she mean and only realized when they got stuck.

Izumi:no ugh great now we are going to lose the course.

Shoto:not really I have my fire(start burning the slime)now we are free let go.

Both Izumi and shoto started to run again to hopefully catch up to the other and make it to qualify for the next event.

With inko

Inko:"their losing ugh this is what I get for relying on them at this rate I might never get my daughter and husband back no matter if they fail I have another plan and it will work and nothing will stop me".

With baby eri and all might.

All might:yes eri your mama is winning.

Eri:"happy baby noise while clapping".

Ryuku:well you taken being a grandfather well and very fast huh.

All might:yes eri deserve to be happy"I hope I never have to see that asshole I know he have alternative motives and I will do whatever it takes to protect izuka and eri"though I wish eri have a grandma too.

Ryuku:one day she will all might don't give up"hope it will be me who will be eri grandma"even if inko was horrible person to izuka someone will be great mother to izuka and great grandma to eri.

All might:Ryuku I was wondering if I could ask you something.

Ryuku:sure what do you want to ask me.

All might:if you want to go on a date with me after the sports festival.

Ryuku:I would love too all might.

All might:call me toshinori please.

Ryuku:ok toshinori.

Back to the race

Jay:we are getting close to the end shoka we can do this.

Shoka:right let win this and prove we can be hero's.

Izuka heard shoka words and was glad she has an actual brain to use unlike the others and could see she have feelings for jay.

Izuka:"shoka have gotten better that good but Izumi and shoto have gotten crazier shoto have lost his mind but I can't lose my mind over this the faster I win the faster Izumi and shoto and my whore of a mother can leave me alone".

Katsuki:"that half and half better stop staring at izuka cause it getting very annoying and I will beat his ass".

The 41 contestants have passed the finish line and have qualify for the next event which was the cavalry battle.

Midnight:we will begin the next event after the break.

Ok so I'm skipping the cavalry battle cause I find it boring and I'm not really interested in writing it so I'm just going to just go on the one and one battle the list will be on the next chapter but the break and the battle will be three person battle on each side.