Sports festival begins

Aiazwa:alright everyone the day of the sports festival where you can show your skills.

Everyone was in the locker room waiting to be called on.

Izuka:we got this.

Izumi:oneesan I want to make a deal.

Izuka:one don't call me that cause I aren't your sister and two what is it.

Izumi:if me or shoto and shoka win you have to break up with Katsuki and be with shoto and accept our forgiveness.

Shoka:no no no hell no your not dragging me into this I said this before I want to earn her forgiveness what we did was wrong if you can't accept that than we are no longer friends.

Izumi and shoto was shock to hear shoka say that and shoto was pissed.

Shoto:"I should have known that you don't care about me being happy well your going to pay shoka and I know how"

Izuka:glad to see you are not part of this deal if we battle show me everything you got don't hold back.

Shoka:deal.

Izuka:if I win you leave me alone that slut leaves dad alone and you stay away from eri.

Izumi:deal be ready to lose.

Izuka:I don't forget I can destroy your quirk and you would be shamed and I could careless when that happens.

Announcer:class 1-a come to the stadium.

Izuka:good luck your gonna need it.

Everyone started to went out as the crowd cheers for class 1-a

Present Mic:hello everyone welcome to the sports festival please welcome the hero course class 1-a and 1-b

The crowd cheers for the hero course mostly for class 1-a which ticked off most of class 1-b mainly Monoma.

Monoma:let show that class 1-b is better than those 1-a scums.

Present mic:and the General education course class 1-c, class 1-d, class 1-e.

The crowd cheer but not too loudly as they think they were useless.

Present mic introduce the rest of the courses the generals course was not happy.

Midnight:silent alright yo give the speech is izuka yagi please come on up.

Izuka:ok all I want to say no matter what anyone tells you you can be a hero never give up on your dream there will always someone to support you.

The crowd cheered at the speech some of Japan was inspired by izuka speech they knew to not give up and she was right they did have someone supporting you in the long run.

Midnight:thank you for that speech the first event is the obstacle course the first 42 to cross the finish line will move on to the next event everyone to the starting line so we may begin.