Break

3rd person pov
Everyone who have made in the next event was excited as they have a chance to show what they are made of.

Izuka:eri have you been good for grandpa.

Eri:"cute baby noise while nodding her head".

Bakugou:she must have been good izuka(patting eri head).

Kirishima:well duh she loves her mom and dad too much.

Katsumi:good job izuka getting in first place.

Izuka:(feeding eri her bottle)thanks i did what I could to win the event.

Katsuki:and trapping that half and half and that bitch in slime was a great idea.

Kirishima:not they didn't deserve it which they did had it coming to them.

All might:agreed young Kirishima.

Izuka:hi dad how was eri.

All might:as you suspect she was an angel and she was excited to see you and I have asked ryuku out.

Izuka:finally you did it zoon I can call her mom and eri can call her grandma and dad be ready for your money to be gone.

All might realized that when he and ryuku get married his money is gone well being the number one hero did help gain a lot of money but nothing will not stop grandmothers.

Katsuki :well goodbye to his money.

All might:just wait when eri starts dating someone.

Katsuki:the day eri starts dating is when the person is not scumbag and can face me.

Izuka rolled her eyes at this statement as she had the real power.

Katsumi:izuka might say otherwise brother.

Shoka:izuka.

Izuka:yes shoka what do you need.

Shoka:I wanted to say good luck and if we fight I'm giving everything I got.

Izuka:good I don't want to fight a weak opponent like your brother and my ex sister.

Shoto and Izumi heard izuka words and they were pissed as they thought they are not weak.

Shoto:"im going to make you mine izuka and im going to make shoka pay and I know how to do so(looking at jay)when it happen your going to wish that you help me but if we failed here me and inko have another plan ready".

Izumi:"your going to regret that izuka you and dad are coming back to the family and your dumping Katsuki and that devil baby and you are going to be with shoto".

Shinso:"hmm shoto is planing something and whatever it is I'm not going to like it one bit but im going to focus on the festival.

Inko:"Izumi you better not let that brat win your quirk is the only reason why I neglected her in the first place and to be better than her and I will have my money maker back(all might).

Izuka:who do you think you will be paired with.

Katsumi:it could be with them but for them to win they would need to work with us in order to win the fights against us.

Kirishima:true and have anyone noticed your ex mom is getting the crazy eyes.

Nobodies never noticed it before cause they stop caring about her and just shrugged it off.

Izuka:eh who cares about her(eri was reaching to her dad)kacchan eri wants you to hold her.

Katsuki grab eri and hold her carefully as he was glad to be her dad and not anyone else.

Midnight(speakers):we are about to began once again Students please come and get ready for the next event.

Izuka:wish me luck dad.

Katsuki passed eri back to all might.

All might:you know I will izuka.

Katsumi:let win this so those jerks can leave us alone.

Everyone agrees and the next event will be big and will be shocking to all mostly to a todoroki the lov watched how much power izuka have and Afo wishes for her powers as it might be the key to end all might and heroes all together.

Afo:I will have this power shigaraki be ready to capture the girl and for our spies wishes.

Shigaraki:yes master when should it be done.

Afo:when our spies give us the go just to play safe for now.